This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Hello

A place for members to share their Personal Tarot story.
LunaMoon
Seeker

Hello

Post by LunaMoon »

Hello, i'm Luna Moon

Just wanted to introduce myself, i'm a Graphic designer and enjoy anything to do with the Tarot. I have been collecting Tarot decks for many years its a great passion of mine, My favorite decks are the Rider waite smith.

I have been creating my own deck, so hopefully i can share some images with you, i also have an online cloths shop where i design Tarot apparel.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Hello

Post by Joan Marie »

LunaMoon wrote: 11 Feb 2020, 12:29 I have been creating my own deck, so hopefully i can share some images with you, i also have an online cloths shop where i design Tarot apparel.
Welcome LunaMoon! So wonderful to have another artist join us! We are so rich here with talent.

We also highly encourage artists to promote their work. We all love to see what others are making and we have lots of collectors and lovers of all things tarot here. Check out the headings under The Tarot Bazaar for places to post your work.

I'm glad you've found us and look forward to seeing you around the forum.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

A big and friendly welcome to you ! Thanks for joining us. 😃
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
AeonHorus
Sybil

Post by AeonHorus »

Hi Luna Moon and welcome
It's a nice friendly place to be ;)
Aeon Horus
Cosmological
Psychologist

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Love is the law, love under will.

The nature of Will is Love, and it is brought to fruition through Love.
LunaMoon
Seeker

Post by LunaMoon »

Thanks for everyone's replies, :)

Return to “New Members Welcome & Introduction”