This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Seeking Idiosyncradeck

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
Tiny Blossoms
Seeker

Seeking Idiosyncradeck

Post by Tiny Blossoms »

I know this is a huge shot in the dark, but I fell in love with the deck the moment I saw it... about two years after it went out of print. Since I believe in seeking out my own opportunities for luck to happen, I've decided to start actively searching - and that means I've been seeking out some communities I might be a part of and ask for help tracking down this deck that so pulls at my heart.

I have ebay alerts set, I just realized you can track tags on instagram, and I'm joining some Facebook groups just for the sake of looking for this deck, but if any of you lovely folks have one you'd be interested in selling (I only have my Spiritsong deck I could swap but could buy a different deck to trade if that is preferred) or know where else I might look, I would so appreciate the help!

Thanks to any kind souls who've taken the time to read this <3

(for the sake of not cluttering the forum, I'm planning on editing this for any future seekings/trades as well)
Nemia
Sage

Re: Seeking Idiosyncradeck

Post by Nemia »

Wishing you luck! This deck is worth it. You might like her oracle deck while waiting for a chance to find the Idiosyncradeck.
Tiny Blossoms
Seeker

Post by Tiny Blossoms »

Thank you so much! When I first saw the deck online I felt such an instant pull to the images, I only started feeling really hopeful about finding one for myself when I saw a couple had sold on Instagram. I’m definitely going to get her oracle deck, it just hasn’t felt like the right timing yet <3
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

Did you see my review of the deck? Jessica Bott doesn't sell the deck anymore, but if I remember correctly,, she has another shop where she sells merchandise - don't remember where, but you might wish to google it and pamper yourself with an Idiosyncra-Poster or bag or mug...
Tiny Blossoms
Seeker

Post by Tiny Blossoms »

I did! I really enjoyed your take on it. I actually can't bring myself to buy any of the merchandise because it will remind me that I don't have the deck and that tends to make me a bit sad - but I'm not giving up looking! I saw a couple of posts on Instagram within the last year where people where selling it, so fingers crossed that I can find another now that I'm actually on the search :D

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”