This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

The Secret Tarot Garden

A catch-all forum for the things that don't seem to fit elsewhere. (please see guidelines)
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION & GUIDELINES:
This is the place for Topics, Discussions, Questions, Opinions and things that don't seem to fit within an existing category on the forum.

*IMPORTANT: Please help keep things focused. Feel free to post what you want here as long as it relates to the spirit of the Cult of Tarot. That means Cards of all kinds, Occult, Spiritualism, Astrology etc.

Please don't post technical issues here. For help with technical issues send an email to: support@cultoftarotforum.com or PM Joan Marie or visit the tech assistance forum.

Thank you so much
CaraHamilton
Seer

The Secret Tarot Garden

Post by CaraHamilton »

Finally I have been able to start changing a dilapidated out-building and dog run and turn it into the "Secret Tarot Garden".

This is a reading room filled with cabinets for my "Occult Museum" and exterior garden reading space with hanging lights, lanterns and plants.

This last weekend I have started the changes.
Sanded doors and painted blue, paint and oil the hinges.
Removed old window frame and built two new Gothic window frames and cut glass and fitted them.
Made pair of shutters with a Black Forest pattern. (Going to change the red and make them blue like the doors
Removed the dog run and put in two wallplates and beams and painted them.
Cleaned interior walls an painted them, but will need a number of coats at oil is on the wall.
Still a lot of work to do but managed to accomplish a lot in two days.
Garden1.jpg
garden2.jpg
garden3.jpg
garden4.jpg
garden5.jpg
Attachments
garden2.jpg
"Let me fall if I must fall. The one I will become will catch me"
The Baal Shem Tov
Lysergicka
Seeker

Re: The Secret Tarot Garden

Post by Lysergicka »

I eagerly await to see what's inside. Sounds like a fun and meaningful project.
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

Wow! That's wonderful! Being able to read outdoors is a great plan. And if it's too rainy or windy or cold, you have your cozy little tarot house to slip into!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
inomminate
Sybil

Post by inomminate »

This sounds like a good project. I think making a space is important.

Return to “Misc. Tarot Topics & Discussion”