This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Hello, I need a help

Whether you are a beginner or an old hand at Tarot, you never stop learning. This is where Seekers & Sages alike come together to ask questions and share experience.
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION: For beginners and experienced readers alike.

One of the beautiful things about the tarot is that you never stop learning and discovering new and fascinating things.

This is the place to come to share tips and ideas for learning the craft of tarot. Approaching it from many angles and points of view broadens everyone's appreciation and understanding and aids in developing your technique.

Please remember: ALL QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME! ALL RESPONSES APPRECIATED.
Quicksand
Seeker

Hello, I need a help

Post by Quicksand »

I'm brand new in this world and I please anyone here for help with reading. I met one guy and I liked him; probably he liked me too, but not that way like me. I asked the tarot "Have I a chance to be with him in partnership in future?" King of cups/queen of wands/10 of pents

thank you
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Hello, I need a help

Post by Charlie Brown »

You got the same cards twice because you didn't shuffle your deck well. You likely got sequential cards because you didn't shuffle the deck well. Make sure that, after a reading, you put each card back in at a random spot in the deck and cut the deck frequently.

So I don't believe your draw is valid because I doubt your deck was properly mixed.

Why two cards? One or three is much more common for beginners and are generally easier to interpret.

I'd also avoid asking a yes/no question like "will he miss me". Try something more open ended like "What are his thoughts about me? " or "How does he feel about me?

If I were to interpret your two cards I'd say that he thinks of you more like a little sister or maybe an underling. But, again, I don't think you made a valid draw.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

It's better that you rephrase your questions, it's like you asking for a guidance than a yes/no answer. Reshuffle the deck in detail, don't rush & cut your deck, draw a 3 cards as new reading. And you see what the cards tell you.
Quicksand
Seeker

Post by Quicksand »

Myperception wrote: 09 Jun 2019, 01:53 It's better that you rephrase your questions, it's like you asking for a guidance than a yes/no answer. Reshuffle the deck in detail, don't rush & cut your deck, draw a 3 cards as new reading. And you see what the cards tell you.
I re-asked the cards and for 3 cards combo.
katrinka
Sage

Post by katrinka »

Quicksand wrote: 09 Jun 2019, 01:33 I'm brand new in this world and I please anyone here for help with reading. I met one guy and I liked him; probably he liked me too, but not that way like me. I asked the tarot "Have I a chance to be with him in partnership in future?" King of cups/queen of wands/10 of pents

thank you
What's your interpretation?
People are happy to help if you're making an effort, but free readings - forget it. At least try to interpret your cards, otherwise you're just trying to use us.
"Protect your spirit, because you are in the place where spirits get eaten." - John Trudell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyb9mPfwNhs
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

katrinka wrote: 09 Jun 2019, 05:25 What's your interpretation?
People are happy to help if you're making an effort, but free readings - forget it. At least try to interpret your cards, otherwise you're just trying to use us.
Or to put it another way, Welcome to the forum Quicksand.

There are many people here who would be happy to lend their assistance but first it is customary for you to try first to interpret your reading.

People here love to help and contribute so make an effort an you will earn their generosity and good will.

Good luck! ❤️ We would love to see what you think the cards meant for you!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Quicksand
Seeker

Post by Quicksand »

katrinka wrote: 09 Jun 2019, 05:25
Quicksand wrote: 09 Jun 2019, 01:33 I'm brand new in this world and I please anyone here for help with reading. I met one guy and I liked him; probably he liked me too, but not that way like me. I asked the tarot "Have I a chance to be with him in partnership in future?" King of cups/queen of wands/10 of pents

thank you
King of cups - is person who has lots of love, but obviously is he just dreamy and can be irresponsible. But romantic, at this point is he mature in feelings.
Queen of wands - is a woman who knows what she wants and how it wants, sexual symbol, sometimes she can be manipulative, but still useful. Very smart.
10 of pents- is about people "around", family, friends, but something "official", "public". Home, stable situation.
katrinka
Sage

Post by katrinka »

Quicksand wrote: 09 Jun 2019, 08:05

thank you
King of cups - is person who has lots of love, but obviously is he just dreamy and can be irresponsible. But romantic, at this point is he mature in feelings.
Yes. His feelings are strong, but not stable or reliable. They change. He's the proverbial "feather in the wind" - there one day, blown away the next.
Queen of wands - is a woman who knows what she wants and how it wants, sexual symbol, sometimes she can be manipulative, but still useful. Very smart.
We need to determine who she is. You? Or someone he's involved with already?
She's actually very similar to the Knight, with shifting emotions. Fire to his water - that makes steam. Lots of short-lived arguments, break up/make up. If she's not you, she might be that "ex" who is never really out of the picture. She knows how to pull his strings, at least some of them. The "wind" to his "feather".
10 of pents- is about people "around", family, friends, but something "official", "public". Home, stable situation.
Yes, and it's a wealth card. With the Queen of Wands, she might be holding the purse strings. So if the Queen is you, be careful, he's a bit of a gigolo. If she's someone else, it will be nigh impossible to get him to stop seeing her, since he relies on her for financial help.

Yes, you absolutely can have a relationship with this man. But it may not be the relationship you want. He looks like he keeps the ladies on a string, but doesn't fully commit.
"Protect your spirit, because you are in the place where spirits get eaten." - John Trudell
Quicksand
Seeker

Post by Quicksand »

katrinka wrote: 09 Jun 2019, 08:39
Quicksand wrote: 09 Jun 2019, 08:05

Yes. His feelings are strong, but not stable or reliable. They change. He's the proverbial "feather in the wind" - there one day, blown away the next.
We need to determine who she is. You? Or someone he's involved with already?
She's actually very similar to the Knight, with shifting emotions. Fire to his water - that makes steam. Lots of short-lived arguments, break up/make up. If she's not you, she might be that "ex" who is never really out of the picture. She knows how to pull his strings, at least some of them. The "wind" to his "feather".
Yes, and it's a wealth card. With the Queen of Wands, she might be holding the purse strings. So if the Queen is you, be careful, he's a bit of a gigolo. If she's someone else, it will be nigh impossible to get him to stop seeing her, since he relies on her for financial help.

Yes, you absolutely can have a relationship with this man. But it may not be the relationship you want. He looks like he keeps the ladies on a string, but doesn't fully commit.
It's difficult. Because he is more like queen of swords in personality and feelings tbh. I feel like both of cards, and probably can be close to queen of wands, he one days is interested in me and the next day he is ignoring me. But at some point he has someone, then he left that relationship in 3 weeks, during these 3 weeks ignore me, and come back to me then. Idk what to think of it. Probably he is not type for serious relationship. I asked the tarot if he is my soulmate and got Magician + Queen Of Wands.
I guess we both have lots of lessions for learn each other, but who knows if ever it can happen in future. But for future I got many positive reads I remember. But who knows.
Quicksand
Seeker

Post by Quicksand »

katrinka wrote: 09 Jun 2019, 08:39 Yes, you absolutely can have a relationship with this man. But it may not be the relationship you want. He looks like he keeps the ladies on a string, but doesn't fully commit.
what do you think of it?
katrinka
Sage

Post by katrinka »

It depends on you. Some people are fine with an open/off and on relationship. Others aren't.

Return to “Learning Your Craft”