This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Tarot blogs

A catch-all forum for the things that don't seem to fit elsewhere. (please see guidelines)
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION & GUIDELINES:
This is the place for Topics, Discussions, Questions, Opinions and things that don't seem to fit within an existing category on the forum.

*IMPORTANT: Please help keep things focused. Feel free to post what you want here as long as it relates to the spirit of the Cult of Tarot. That means Cards of all kinds, Occult, Spiritualism, Astrology etc.

Please don't post technical issues here. For help with technical issues send an email to: support@cultoftarotforum.com or PM Joan Marie or visit the tech assistance forum.

Thank you so much
Nemia
Sage

Tarot blogs

Post by Nemia »

Do you like to read tarot blogs? Do you have your own? Let's make a list. I'm always on the hunt for new places to read about tarot instead of working :lol: Many of these blogs also offer readings, but all offer also information.

There is a nice list at Lavender Moon - you may wish to check it out. Another list was collected on AT.

I include also discontinued blogs - the old posts are still worth reading.

My very own pretty much abandoned Tumblr blog. Tumblr is simply not the right platform for me - should have known that before.

Little Red Tarot - blog and course and a great shop

Mary K. Greer - one the Great Ones

Caitlin Matthews - discontinued but still a great resource about Lenormand by a respected author and deck creator

Seven Stars - discontinued but worth looking at - she creates such wonderful decks

Seaqueen

Little Fox Tarot

Alison's Alembic - the blog of Alison Cross of Tarot Kaizen and Wildwood book fame

The Queen's Sword - not strictly speaking a blog but full of information

78 Notes to Self

A Beautiful Life - Nina's blog hasn't been updated in a long time but it's still worth reading

The Djinn Palace. Enter at your own risk - so much to see and to learn there...

Amused Grace - Talia Took. If you love her art, you'll love her blog

Archer Tarot by Lynda Cowles. What a pity she doesn't continue it. Her book is wonderful.

Card Seer. Cartomancy with playing cards

Auntie Tarot

Cosmic Whispers Tarot

Jessie Huntenburg

Two Sides Tarot

Bohemianess

In a league of her own - Benebell Wen

Cat's Journal - discontinued

Cloister of the Heart - by the creator of the Mysteries of Mary deck

Decklove

Asali

Eno's Tarots

Fortune Buchholtz' Instagram and her blog

[urlhttp://fraugrandduchesstarot.tumblr.com/]Frau Grand Duchess Tarot[/url]´

Grey Lady's Hearth

Her Sixth Circle - discontinued

Speak of Secrets

Hudson Valley Tarot - discontinued

Inner Whispers - with a nice blog roll and many videos of unboxings :D

Intu8ions - the Vanessa Tarot in action

James Ricklef. Wonderfully creative man whose insights helped me when I just started out on tarot

Jase on Cards

John Ballantrae - the blog is discontinued, his videos on Youtube are up to date

to be continued
CharlotteK
Sage

Re: Tarot blogs

Post by CharlotteK »

Oh wow Nemia what a treasure trove! Thank you so much for gathering this wonderful resource together.
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

Oh, there's much more where that came from. Part II soon to come. Do you wonder why I never finished my doctoral dissertation...? I should have applied for a PhD in Prolonged Procrastination, would headed the Dean's List!
Tomatosauce
Sybil

Post by Tomatosauce »

I read Asali and Little Red Tarot religiously. I like Melissa Cynova's (Little Fox Tarot) approach to tarot, but I find the blog a little less useful than her book. And Mary K. Greer's blog is, as one might expect, a treasure.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

I'd like to add Parsifal's Wheel Tarot and Astrology blog by our very own ParsifalsWheel
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Pen
Sage

Post by Pen »

Some ex. ATers may remember Aisselle' s Spiritual Tarot Insights, which has started up again after a long break of six years. Great fun, and she's gradually working towards completing The Grand Ellessia Tarot too.
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream...

Edgar Allan Poe

Fig Tree Press

Pen's shop at MPC
BlueStar
Sage

Post by BlueStar »

Wow, that's a great list Nemia, thanks.
Amoroso
Sage

Post by Amoroso »

I always visit the Tarot of Eli blog and the Esoteric Meanings site. The latter has a great Youtube channel.
Start strong
End stronger
alavendermoon
Seeker

Post by alavendermoon »

Hi friends! Serena from Lavender Moon here - thank you for mentioning my list, haha! It's a bit outdated now ^^; but I would like to emphasize my love of The Tarot Lady's blog (https://www.thetarotlady.com/). She's a super cool cat and has a tarot coloring book out that I love too! Arcane Alchemy (http://www.arcane-alchemy.com/) is another really good one I don't think anyone mentioned, as is Ethony (https://ethony.com/) who also has a YouTube channel! <3
Grizabella
Seer

Post by Grizabella »

I have one called Grizabella's Tippy Tea House Newsletter. It's here:

Grizabella's Tippy Tea House Newsletter
This is the link to my website. Feel free to visit it: My Tippy Tea House I specialize in relationship readings but I read on all topics. I offer a wide variety of prices and offer coupons and gift certificates, so handy during the holidays. I will also barter for decks and other items.

Check out the great savings at my Christmas Super Sale.
BlueStar
Sage

Post by BlueStar »

I have my blog in my signature. I don't claim to be an expert, it's just my own experiences, findings and thoughts on my personal Tarot journey, but I welcome all to comment there on my posts and share your thoughts experiences.
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

Thanks to Katrinka, I found this interesting blog: Cowriemoon - Madame Nadia
qndynes
Sage

Post by qndynes »

Well, I've added my blog link elsewhere in another thread, but as I was searching for a specific thread I caught this treasure trove of links. Might as well add my own blog as well right? It's humble, I offer no reading services. It's just me writing TDM with a bit of magic, narrative, and poetry.

https://mistandether.wordpress.com/
Thoughts are things, and words have wings.
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

Thanks to Inomminate for bringing Evvie Marin's blog to my attention!

Return to “Misc. Tarot Topics & Discussion”