This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Dusty White's Online Course

A catch-all forum for the things that don't seem to fit elsewhere. (please see guidelines)
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION & GUIDELINES:
This is the place for Topics, Discussions, Questions, Opinions and things that don't seem to fit within an existing category on the forum.

*IMPORTANT: Please help keep things focused. Feel free to post what you want here as long as it relates to the spirit of the Cult of Tarot. That means Cards of all kinds, Occult, Spiritualism, Astrology etc.

Please don't post technical issues here. For help with technical issues send an email to: support@cultoftarotforum.com or PM Joan Marie or visit the tech assistance forum.

Thank you so much
yogitoes4414
Seeker

Dusty White's Online Course

Post by yogitoes4414 »

Greetings! I am wondering if anyone out there has taken Dusty White's paid course - not the free - but the paid course, that includes study groups? I have taken the free course, so I am aware of his style, presentation, etc; but would love to get involved in study groups for his material. If you have any insight that you would be willing to share, I would very much welcome it. TIA!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Dusty White's Online Course

Post by Joan Marie »

I am not familiar with Dusty White, do you have a link to these courses? I'd like to have a look at what he offers.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
jaq
Sage

Post by jaq »

I have one of his books and have taken a private tutoring session with him once. I'd recommend him.
yogitoes4414
Seeker

Post by yogitoes4414 »

Hi Joan Marie - yes, here is the link to his academy http://www.houseofwhite.net/
yogitoes4414
Seeker

Post by yogitoes4414 »

Thank you, Jaq. I talked with some representatives from the school - I was really impressed. They were very open and personable and helpful I am going for it!
jaq
Sage

Post by jaq »

yogitoes4414 wrote: 22 Feb 2019, 16:34 Thank you, Jaq. I talked with some representatives from the school - I was really impressed. They were very open and personable and helpful I am going for it!
Looking forward to seeing what you learn!

Return to “Misc. Tarot Topics & Discussion”