This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Buying Decks:Favorite sites

A catch-all forum for the things that don't seem to fit elsewhere. (please see guidelines)
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION & GUIDELINES:
This is the place for Topics, Discussions, Questions, Opinions and things that don't seem to fit within an existing category on the forum.

*IMPORTANT: Please help keep things focused. Feel free to post what you want here as long as it relates to the spirit of the Cult of Tarot. That means Cards of all kinds, Occult, Spiritualism, Astrology etc.

Please don't post technical issues here. For help with technical issues send an email to: support@cultoftarotforum.com or PM Joan Marie or visit the tech assistance forum.

Thank you so much
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Buying Decks:Favorite sites

Post by Joan Marie »

I am trying to put together a list of "alternative" sites to buy Tarot, Oracle and other decks.

Every once in a while someone mentions in a post some Bulgarian online tarot deck distributor, or an Australian or Korean distributor and I now wish I had been compiling those links. There are so many "secret" sources for decks out there and I am asking now for anyone who knows of any, to reply to this thread to help me put together a concise list for us.

Most Indy deck creators have their own sites, and those are for another list. And obviously Kickstarter and Etsy are excellent sources. But I am looking for the sites like this one: https://tarotbg.eu/en/ Sites that are lesser known, scattered across the earth and offering interesting selections of decks.

Also, sites like Little Red Tarot belong on the list as well.

I can see this being an ongoing growing list but it would be great if you all could help me get it off to a good start by sending me the names and links of sites you've found along the way in your quest for great decks.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Buying Decks:Favorite sites

Post by Joan Marie »

jaq wrote: 28 Jan 2019, 20:54
Thank you!!!! This is exactly the kind of sites I'm looking for.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “Misc. Tarot Topics & Discussion”