This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Lenormand Illuminations

Share a little taste with us of your work in progress. Give us a peek at what's coming down the road soon so we can keep an eye out for it.
uscss.Nostromo
Seer

Re: Lenormand Illuminations

Post by uscss.Nostromo »

really beautiful artwork, almost like an illuminated manuscript, quite stunning and unique interpretations such as the Key.

I too love the use of different borders for each card, Amerigo Folchi did that for a number of his decks and yours are just as gorgeous if not more so in their own special way.

No disrespect intended towards the late Neil Lovell of Malpertuis Designs, but I find this particular Medieval inspired Lenormand far more compelling than his much touted "Silson Lenormand" which was voted as the 2015 Lenormand of year.
spending a Night on Earth with Jim Jarmusch enjoying Coffee and Cigarettes
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Thanks for all your nice words! It's really encouraging.

And I know what you mean Charlie Brown about the Letter card possibly being confused for the The Lady. I have to think about that. It was just hard to find a medieval depiction of a "letter". There are lots of "scroll" images but I didn't find those very satisfying so far.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

I've had a chance to work on this. I'm getting pretty close to finished. I'm getting down to some of the harder ones to find interesting images for- The Anchor really has me stumped.

Here's a sneak peek at a couple more cards. (These all need to be gone over when I'm done and tweaked for consistency of different effects)

04 House.jpg
14 Fox NEW.jpg
22 Crossroads.jpg
31 Sun New.jpg
24 Heart.jpg
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “Sneak Peeks & Works in Progress”