This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Capital Tarot Society (DC Area)

A catch-all forum for the things that don't seem to fit elsewhere. (please see guidelines)
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION & GUIDELINES:
This is the place for Topics, Discussions, Questions, Opinions and things that don't seem to fit within an existing category on the forum.

*IMPORTANT: Please help keep things focused. Feel free to post what you want here as long as it relates to the spirit of the Cult of Tarot. That means Cards of all kinds, Occult, Spiritualism, Astrology etc.

Please don't post technical issues here. For help with technical issues send an email to: support@cultoftarotforum.com or PM Joan Marie or visit the tech assistance forum.

Thank you so much
Rachelcat
Sage

Capital Tarot Society (DC Area)

Post by Rachelcat »

(I should have done this a while back, but better late than never.)

You are cordially invited to meet with the Capital Tarot Society. We're a long-established tarot group in the Washington, DC area. We meet on the first Saturday of every month to enjoy lunch, conversation, a presentation by a member (or the occasional guest speaker), and readings for each other, of course.

Our next meeting will be Saturday, October 6, with a presentation by Ke on digital divination. Intriguing!

Please pm me if you'd like to join us. Visitors to DC are welcome!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Rachelcat
Sage

Re: Capital Tarot Society (DC Area)

Post by Rachelcat »

I haven't been keeping this updated, but I am now!

Capital Tarot Society meeting dates for the rest of 2019 are:
March 2
April 6, Lenormand workshop with Mike
May 4
June 1
July 13
August 3
September 7
October 5
November 2
December 7, holiday party and gift exchange at Sue's house!

If you'd like to meet with us, shoot me a pm for full details. Visitors to DC are welcome!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Rachelcat wrote: 12 Feb 2019, 21:35 If you'd like to meet with us, shoot me a pm for full details. Visitors to DC are welcome!
Rachelcat, maybe next meeting you could take some photos or give us some kind of "coverage" of the meeting?
It sounds so interesting what you guys are doing there in DC. Those of us who can't be there would love to have at least a little peek at it.

I'm thinking of creating a place here on the forum for Tarot Events. There really are a lot of them all over the world. It would be interesting I think to know more about them.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
jaq
Sage

Post by jaq »

I would love something about tarot events, meetings, etc. DC is just a tad far away for me - 4,665 kilometres according to Google.

Return to “Misc. Tarot Topics & Discussion”