This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Huge List of Tarot/Oracle Decks for Sale (updated)

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
Stan K. Beest
Seer

Huge List of Tarot/Oracle Decks for Sale (updated)

Post by Stan K. Beest »

I am unloading a large amount of my vast collection of Tarot/Oracle/Lenormand Decks. I have posted a lot of these before, but there are many new ones here too (and they are finally in alphabetical order). Most of them are Brand New - never used and often still Sealed. Please DM me if you have any questions ... or just to chat. And thanks for looking!

Cosplay Tarot Card: Millennium [Box Set with Major Arcana Deck, Chinese Book, Large Tarot Cloth, and Pouch] (LIKE NEW condition)
Enishi Gen Tarot (NEW)
Il Tarocco Di Amerigo Folchi (NEW & SEALED)
Le Carte Magiche Degli Indiani D'America - Top Girl (EXCELLENT condition)
Muñecas Psicoalguimicas - Daniela Scalla (BRAND NEW & SEALED)
Prager Tarot [First Printing] (Cards are LIKE NEW condition, Box is GOOD MINUS condition)
Shinpi no Tarot Uranai - Erina Chie (LIKE NEW condition)
Tarocchi Di Horus (NEW)
Tarocco Vedute E Mestieri Di Milano – Il Meneghello (BRAND NEW & SEALED)
Tarot of Hellen (BRAND NEW & SEALED)
Tarot Swietlistej Drogi [First Printing with Polish Book] (BRAND NEW & SEALED)

I accept PayPal only. Unfortunately, I can only ship within the U.S.

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”