This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Love and Relationship Spreads

❤️ What are they thinking? What are their intentions? Is it over? Will they call? Should I text back?
All your love and relationship questions can be asked and studied right here!
Forum rules
Forum Description: ❤️ All your Love questions in one place! ❤️

In this forum you can post readings you have done regarding love and relationship questions.These can be readings you've done for yourself or for someone else (respecting privacy of course)

**please note: this is not a space to request free readings. It is for getting feedback on your work.

All decks, all spreads and all styles and techniques can be shared here. Whenever possible, please post photos of the spread to help us understand better how you conducted your reading.

***IMPORTANT: Please do not just post a spread and ask for others to do the reading for you. This space is to get feedback on an actual reading you have completed. Provide as much detail as possible, the question, the deck you used and the positions of the cards, and your FULL INTERPRETATION of it. Please read Protocol for more information.

AND REMEMBER: If someone responds with feedback and helps you with your reading, it is only polite to acknowledge it and return feedback. It is this back-and-forth that makes this forum work. Thank you so much now enjoy! ❤️
TheLoracular
Sage

Love and Relationship Spreads

Post by TheLoracular »

Sometimes the hardest part of doing a spread about love and relationships is knowing what to ask. I started this specific thread as a collective of sorts on questions to ask, layouts to use for L & R topics! I'll toss in something from time to time but I'd love to see other people's and know a bit about why you like to use them! :)

0f645504dbe21fefb5da7d0ef422c584.jpg

When I was a full time life coach, I used a spread a whole lot like this one all the time. It is one of my favorites covers problems in any kind of relationship, not just the romantic ones. It was pretty easy to have a reading like this take 30-50 minutes with a querent. Sometimes I even broke it into two parts and we talked about the first three cards while the rest were still turned down, just to clear the air.

Oftentimes, I would follow up the next session (usually 1-4 weeks later) with another reading that used something a lot more like this. Usually this second reading only happened after we reviewed the first and talked about how things had gone thereafter and the querent was happy with that outcome but recognized there was still room for overall improvement.

Relationship Check-up.jpg
Tarot is a great and sacred arcanum- its abuse is an obscenity in the inner and a folly in the outer. It is intended for quite other purposes than to determine when the tall dark man will meet the fair rich widow.”
― Jack Parsons
TheLoracular
Sage

Re: Love and Relationship Spreads

Post by TheLoracular »

For A Conscious Relationship (12 Cards).jpg

12 Cards is a ~daunting~ reading for me these days. But this was the first item to show up on my Pininterest today so I am treating the synchronicity with respect. :)

It would take me about an hour I'd say to do a reading this complicated, either verbally or writing down my thoughts. One of the things I like about it is that it devotes attention to person A in a very clear way that allows for some really deep thought before it turns to person B.

If you are using a spread like this for yourself? You should be person A.
Tarot is a great and sacred arcanum- its abuse is an obscenity in the inner and a folly in the outer. It is intended for quite other purposes than to determine when the tall dark man will meet the fair rich widow.”
― Jack Parsons
TheLoracular
Sage

Post by TheLoracular »

Break Up (7 Cards).jpg

While intended for marriage/dating relationships, you can use this to decide if its the right time to break off friendships or walk away from a relative or employer as well.
― Jack Parsons
AedelWulf3274
Seeker

Post by AedelWulf3274 »

I am not sure what will come of this, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. I have almost zero knowledge when it comes to tarot readings,other than the subconscious mind and intent. I am in a,fairly unique situation. For the past 2 years I have been in a relationship with,what some might call my "Twin Flame"/SoulMate. I just did,quite a lot,of instinctual,yet intentional things,Including a 11 card tarot spread. It's fairly complicated and I thought maybe someone might have interest in assisting?

These last 2 years have been batshit. I have respect for all perspective,which is why I'm here. But my relationship is with my opposite in such strong ways, it reflects on every single member of our families. It's been a roller coaster for me. The Freemasons even tried to recruit me in very weird and damaging ways. It's a little over 2 years since this all started and my other half....well I'm worried. I'm also concerned with the paradox of my situation.

Incidentally,I stated watching the TV show LOKI very recently,and this i can honestly speak from personal experience how a SoulMate is just you falling in love with yourself lol...except in impossible ways..
But...I'm analytical by nature,Intuition is soemthing I have gotten quite good at strengthening. I'm expecting to be told I did things wrong,but I always do thing my own way,as the situation I've been in the last 2 years is,extremely,complicated. Worst case,no-one can help. But maybe there is someone here who might be kind and experienced enough, and who might be open minded enough to have any interest in what I'm dealing with. I'm not even quite sure why I did this reading tonight. I've had the deck for well over a year. I just had a feeling I should. 🤷‍♂️
Attachments
Quite involved lol
Quite involved lol
11 cards, originally  Intended as 9. All separated with intent  2,2,2,4,1...then rearranged again for reasons lol
11 cards, originally Intended as 9. All separated with intent 2,2,2,4,1...then rearranged again for reasons lol
TheLoracular
Sage

Post by TheLoracular »

AedelWulf3274 wrote: 24 Jul 2021, 11:39 I am not sure what will come of this, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. I have almost zero knowledge when it comes to tarot readings,other than the subconscious mind and intent. I am in a,fairly unique situation. For the past 2 years I have been in a relationship with,what some might call my "Twin Flame"/SoulMate. I just did,quite a lot,of instinctual,yet intentional things,Including a 11 card tarot spread. It's fairly complicated and I thought maybe someone might have interest in assisting?

These last 2 years have been batshit. I have respect for all perspective,which is why I'm here. But my relationship is with my opposite in such strong ways, it reflects on every single member of our families. It's been a roller coaster for me. The Freemasons even tried to recruit me in very weird and damaging ways. It's a little over 2 years since this all started and my other half....well I'm worried. I'm also concerned with the paradox of my situation. . 🤷‍♂️
Hi AedelWulf3274 !

I am sorry I didn't see your post sooner. An 11 card tarot spread, especially without seeing a picture of the spread itself and what each position represents and then having the cards listed and you taking a stab at reading yourself first is beyond my current capabilities.

This specific thread I set up for pictures of spreads without cards laid down on top of them, basically to see the diagrams for doing readings that relate to relationships to then tackle in their own threads.

I am going to go grab another from my collection and add it to the thread than might relate to your topic though.
― Jack Parsons
TheLoracular
Sage

Post by TheLoracular »

Here is a spread diagram for analyzing your relationship with a soul mate.

Twin Flame (9 Cards).jpg
― Jack Parsons
giatgill
Seeker

Post by giatgill »

I’ve had my share of moments staring at the cards, unsure of how to frame my questions. One time, I did a spread for a friend who was going through a tough breakup. We ended up focusing on what she needed to let go of and what she could learn from the experience. It was amazing how the cards reflected her journey and brought out insights she hadn’t considered.

Return to “Love and Relationship Readings”