This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

ISO Two decks by Pablo Robledo

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
Merrick
Sage

ISO Two decks by Pablo Robledo

Post by Merrick »

Hi everyone,

I’m looking to secure a copy of Pablo Robledo’s Tarot de Marseilles and a copy of his Dodal recreation. I am open to any edition as long as they are in good condition and am willing to pay fair prices.

Thank you!
“You should acquire only the power of helping others. An art that does not heal is not an art.” -Alejandro Jodorowsky, in conversation with the Tarot de Marseille
CurtisE
Seeker

Re: ISO Two decks by Pablo Robledo

Post by CurtisE »

Hi, I recently purchased one of Pablos Marseilles decks, and loved it enough to purchase (through Agnes Kemplar in France (Kartograme) a handmade version (Actually a Besecon deck, but almost identical to his Marsella).

As I now have 2 decks, and I am happy to sell the first deck I purchased. I will sell it for what it cost me, plus shipping costs to you.

I paid in USA funds the following to Pablos contact (on facebook - Tarot Tavo) deck cost: $47,8, the shipping cost: $13,6, the PayPal tax: $7
for at total of $68.40 USD

The cards have been opened and gently used, they are like new, as I am very careful with my cards.

I am located in North Vancouver, BC, Canada. Feel free to reach out if interested.

You can also try contacting Octavio (Tarot Tavo) via facebook directly. I know they were taking deposits for a new printing of this deck, he may have another to sell?

I can send some photos if you like.

Btw, my handmade deck thru Agnes in France is amazingly beautiful. Maybe not worth the money it cost, but I dont imagine I will have to purchase another deck in my lifetime.
Stan K. Beest
Seer

Re: ISO Two decks by Pablo Robledo

Post by Stan K. Beest »

Good News!
The Pablo Robledo Marseille Deck is now available at TAROTARTS. Brand New copies of the Sixth Edition.

Happy hunting,
Jon

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”