This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

ISO Spirit keeper's tarot

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
oneish
Seeker

ISO Spirit keeper's tarot

Post by oneish »

Hi all, I am looking for a skt first or second edition. I'm a Buddhist occultist and feel deep resonance with the deck. By the time I had heard of it, it was oop.

If anyone is looking to sell even a highly used and beat up (within reason) copy, l'd be interested in buying. I am looking for more reasonable prices than the ones you see on eBay.

Please send me a Pm if you're interested in selling yours to a poc to whom the deck is culturally significant, who will use it in regular practice and ritual. Many thanks for reading, and all the best with your own deck wishlists. 😊
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: ISO Spirit keeper's tarot

Post by Joan Marie »

I wish you luck with finding this deck. Keep in mind though, that the artist, Benebell Wen is currently in the process of creating what will be the 3rd iteration of this deck and will offer it for pre-sales sometime in 2021.

She's been releasing a lot of the work in progress on her blog and facebook pages. It looks really wonderful.

I have the Spirit Keeper Vitruvian (the 2nd SKT). It is an amazing deck and I'm sure the next one will be as well.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

Benebell is a truly generous soul, and she offers the majors, aces and archangels for download, and also the medium white booklet. You can print them out.

https://benebellwen.com/2019/11/12/spir ... -download/

You can at least start to work with the cards even if you don't have the full deck.

I love this deck and the box is so magical, it's like a mini shrine.

And here is the third edition. Amazing to follow the birth of these three versions one after the other.

https://benebellwen.com/2020/10/31/skt- ... te-report/

Benebell is a very gifted human being. Whatever she does, she does perfectly.
oneish
Seeker

Post by oneish »

Hey there, thank you both for the encouragement and resources! I have her majors, aces and kings printed for study. She also offers a five dollar add on for files on a mini skt. She really is so generous. I have been working my way through the medium white book. It's truly exceptional.

Her black and white and vitrivian editions are just so magical. They remind me of the hermetic tarot, and there's something to the starkness that really speaks to me.
If I can find one of the older editions, that would be such an unexpected special treat. But truly I am just so glad another edition is also coming out. Every iteration gets even more layers of magic and meaning.
oneish
Seeker

Post by oneish »

Still looking for the vitruvian and first editions :) If you are interested in selling yours, please PM me.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

oneish wrote: 21 Mar 2021, 06:01 Still looking for the vitruvian and first editions :) If you are interested in selling yours, please PM me.
The 3rd edition of SKT "Revelation Edition" is in pre-sales now. Very reasonable price too. Expected to deliver in August.

You can see all the details here: https://groups.google.com/g/benebell/c/ ... BQAJ?pli=1
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
oneish
Seeker

Post by oneish »

Joan Marie wrote: 21 Mar 2021, 06:27
oneish wrote: 21 Mar 2021, 06:01 Still looking for the vitruvian and first editions :) If you are interested in selling yours, please PM me.
The 3rd edition of SKT "Revelation Edition" is in pre-sales now. Very reasonable price too. Expected to deliver in August.

You can see all the details here: https://groups.google.com/g/benebell/c/ ... BQAJ?pli=1
got it :) i am still looking for the previous editions. i've known about the revelations edition for a while and pre ordered one.

the latest edition is quite different from the previous ones. so in case there are any sellers for the previous ones, i am interested. please post here or drop me a PM.

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”