This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

The new 2021 Lo Scarabeo catalogue

Informal discussions of individual Tarot Decks.
Forum rules
This is the forum for discussions about and to show individual decks. Full reviews and "Unboxing" videos should go into the Reviews forum.

Please note that Historical Decks have their own separate forum and those discussions are best placed there.
Papageno
Sage

The new 2021 Lo Scarabeo catalogue

Post by Papageno »

Rocket Raccoon: Blah, Blah, Blah.....
Amoroso
Sage

Re: The new 2021 Lo Scarabeo catalogue

Post by Amoroso »

Will be watching out for the Original 1909, Vacchetta, Tarot V, and the Amor et Psyche Oracle.
Start strong
End stronger
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

Thanks for the link!

I like the artwork of the Pinter and the Amor et Psyche. And maybe the Jack-O-Lantern.

The Rainbow one is a nice fairy deck, but it's not as cool as the Fey.

I wonder what the Wirth minors look like?

Interesting to see German-suited cards. I wonder if they're Lenormand or something else? I guess with 30 cards, something else!

And a book by (or is it for?) Jodorowsky's cat!? Makes you think, doesn't it . . .

A fun list, and some things to look forward to!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Papageno
Sage

Post by Papageno »

I knew I had seen this before, and after some research I realized that the Pinter deck was originally published nearly 20 years ago under the name: Tarot of the Imagination........however, this most recent offering appears to be far superior, and I wonder if any of the cards have been changed or replaced.....and it's borderless, another significant improvement.
Rocket Raccoon: Blah, Blah, Blah.....
Amoroso
Sage

Post by Amoroso »

Knowing that the art for the Pinter was originally created for Tarot and not just a collage of existing images made me take a second look at it. It looks so fine. Not sure that I'd agree with Henry VIII as a King of Cups (maybe as its reversed aspect?) but that's a small nitpick.
Start strong
End stronger
shadowrose
Seer

Post by shadowrose »

omg, i'm going to have to have the jack-o-lantern tarot

Return to “Tarot Decks Discussions”