This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

ISO: Vandenborre Tarot

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
dodalisque
Sage

ISO: Vandenborre Tarot

Post by dodalisque »

This deck is also known as the Flemish or Flamand or Vlaamse tarot. It's an old variation on the Tarot de Marseille style of deck. Ideally I would like to find a copy of the Pablo Robledo version of this deck, but there are not many of those about. I think Carta Mundi put out an edition and I believe there is another edition out there too published by Game of Hope. I have a fairly large collection of TdM decks so perhaps I might have something you would like to trade if you prefer that to cash.
JudyK
Sybil

Re: ISO: Vandenborre Tarot

Post by JudyK »

US Games version any good to you? They're the only ones on eBay at the moment, apart from a rather pricey one published by Aurelia Books. I must admit I was surprised to see US Games producing a square cut, soft card deck.
"Read the damn cards" - Camelia Elias
rylla
Seeker

Post by rylla »

I have this deck, C.Mundi, printed in Belgium. The box shows signs of wear and tear, the cards are in pristine condition.

Let me know please if you are still interested, than I'll send you photos.

Thanks,
Rylla
(located in UE)
Tag Jorrit
Seer

Post by Tag Jorrit »

Cards are cards, just pieces of cardboard. What is important is the intent we give them.
Serge Pirotte
Want some antique repro cards? Visit https://thecartomancer.bigcartel.com/

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”