This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Alice tarot, if i may

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
cloudberry
Seer

Alice tarot, if i may

Post by cloudberry »

I am new to the tarot community and i hope that i dont offend anyone in further post

Yo
I am currant on a lookout for "Alice tarot".
It is truly an amazing collection of art.
I dont have a lot of money since i am caring for myself and another persons outcomes thanks to the virus, but of anyone wants to be kind and let me know if you have a deck of her imaginary world, i would be ever grateful
Best regards
/ cloudberry

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”