This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Sweet trade deal on a Baba Fairytale Deck

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
Grizabella
Seer

Sweet trade deal on a Baba Fairytale Deck

Post by Grizabella »

IMG_20190910_124151.jpg
In going through and unpacking more from my move last year, I've come across a find that just might be really attractive to someone. I've found a Baba Fairytale deck in perfect, like new condition except that there's no book and no original box. I had those things when it was given to me, but the deck and the simple white cotton crochet bag I made for it are still with me. I never used the deck and don't expect I will, but for someone who might need a new copy to replace an old one ready to retire or for someone who doesn't mind there being no other accoutrements, this might be very appealing.

This is a list of trades I'd be interested in. More than one deck would be asked but that can be negotiated depending on several factors:

I collect Tarot in Tins and these I don't have:

Zillich
Aquarian
Universal Waite
Barbara Walker
White Sage
Centennial RWS
Halloween (I have it, but I lost one once and I'd like a backup)
Wickwillow
Radiant Rider Waite
Any others in tins I may not be aware of

Regular decks I'd like:

Lo Scarabeo decks:

Casanova
Sacred Sites
Rackham
Universal Fantasy
Sweet Twilight
Ludy Lescott
I'll consider other Lo Scarabeo's as they're favorites of mine in general

Other decks
The Santa Fe
Daughters of the Moon
Blank Tarot Cards (I'm working on making handmade decks)
Hudes
Tarot of a Moon Garden
Spirit Song

If anyone has a small bootleg Buckland Romany I'll consider that very high on my list of trade values. It's easy to use for arthritic hands and the Buckland is one of my main reading decks.
IMG_20190910_124151.jpg
This is the link to my website. Feel free to visit it: My Tippy Tea House I specialize in relationship readings but I read on all topics. I offer a wide variety of prices and offer coupons and gift certificates, so handy during the holidays. I will also barter for decks and other items.

Check out the great savings at my Christmas Super Sale.
AstralPasta
Sage

Re: Sweet trade deal on a Baba Fairytale Deck

Post by AstralPasta »

Shot ya a PM
On my phone mainly so pardon the typos! Also if I seem more lucid than average, I'm probably typing on a PC. Hah!
Grizabella
Seer

Post by Grizabella »

I've sent you a PM back. Thank you for contacting me.
This is the link to my website. Feel free to visit it: My Tippy Tea House I specialize in relationship readings but I read on all topics. I offer a wide variety of prices and offer coupons and gift certificates, so handy during the holidays. I will also barter for decks and other items.

Grizabella
Seer

Post by Grizabella »

AstralPasta and I have reached a trade deal so this deck is no longer available. :D Thank you so much, AstralPasta!

AstralPasta
Sage

Post by AstralPasta »

Thank you Grizabella! :D You're my first internet trade haha, so I wanna say five stars all around :lol:

Weehee! 🎃🧹
On my phone mainly so pardon the typos! Also if I seem more lucid than average, I'm probably typing on a PC. Hah!
Grizabella
Seer

Post by Grizabella »

Tarot trading is as addictive as Tarot in general you may discover. LOL I'm so happy you can get this beautiful deck and I hope you'll have lots and lots of happiness from it.

AstralPasta
Sage

Post by AstralPasta »

Haha! I believe you and I'll take that as a warning 😉✨

I hope you do with those decks as well! 🥰
Canid
Seeker

Post by Canid »

Well. I have Moon Garden half edged in silver (I didn’t finish it lol) AND the original companion book ta da! NOT the LWB, the one with spells & recipes. And a barely used Vic Romantic kit, 1st edition. And Sweet Twilight, Epic Tarot, Rackham Tarot...

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”