This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

I'm New Here

A place for members to share their Personal Tarot story.
thefvckedupgypsy
Seeker

I'm New Here

Post by thefvckedupgypsy »

I've been doing Tarot for 8 years. I have many decks now. However, I have a main deck that I've been reading with since the beginning. I love doing readings and watching my querents reaction as their life unfolds right in front of them. It's truly a magical experience.
Diana
Sage

Re: I'm New Here

Post by Diana »

Welcome gypsy (too long for me to type out your whole username which is quite funny but serious. 😄). Thanks for joining us here.

But you're making me and probably others curious here : What is that main deck of yours that you've used since the beginning ?

Tarot is a magical experience in itself, isn't it ?
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
thefvckedupgypsy
Seeker

Lololol. You can call me V. I use The Russian Tarot of St. Petersburg. My grandma passed them down to me. They are beautiful.
0430151320-1.jpg
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

Okay, V it will be !!

Passed on by your grandmother ? Such a beautiful deck ? You are lucky.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
thefvckedupgypsy
Seeker

Thank you. What deck do you use?
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Hi V.

I love how you describe the experience of reading for others. You're very connected to the cards and to the querent and that charges the magic of the reading.

Welcome and thank you for joining us.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
thefvckedupgypsy
Seeker

Thank you. I'm looking forward to expanding and exploring my knowledge and sharing my experiences with all of you.

Return to “New Members Welcome & Introduction”