This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Lenormand Book recommendation?

Discussions and reviews of Tarot & related topics in modern culture.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: Books about Tarot de Marseilles are discussed in the TdM forum HERE
Hakumata
Seer

Lenormand Book recommendation?

Post by Hakumata »

Hi everyone,

I saw a lot of recommendations for Books on tarot, but can someone recommend me a beginner book on Lenormand?

Thanks 🙏
Om Mani Padme Hum
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Lenormand Book recommendation?

Post by Charlie Brown »

If you can still find a copy Andy Boroveshengra's is the best. I like Bjorn Meuris as he's kind of on the same wavelength as the first one. I'd put Rana George at a distant third and then Caitlin Matthews behind that.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Grizabella
Seer

Post by Grizabella »

The Essential Lenormand by Rana George is excellent. I can't recommend it highly enough.
This is the link to my website. Feel free to visit it: My Tippy Tea House I specialize in relationship readings but I read on all topics. I offer a wide variety of prices and offer coupons and gift certificates, so handy during the holidays. I will also barter for decks and other items.

Check out the great savings at my Christmas Super Sale.
Tag Jorrit
Seer

Post by Tag Jorrit »

Bjorn Meuris' books. Hands down. If you follow the chapters, step-by-step, stay focused and do the exercises in the way he suggests and you'll be up and running without checking the back of any book for the cards' meanings. Read the reviews here -- you may recognize some names.

And when you're done, try this one by Caitlin Matthews.
Cards are cards, just pieces of cardboard. What is important is the intent we give them.
Serge Pirotte
Want some antique repro cards? Visit https://thecartomancer.bigcartel.com/
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

I just got Caitlin Matthews', The Complete Lenormand Oracle Handbook

I'm currently reading her book on Tarot de Marseille and I really like her style a lot.

This Lenormand book, I've only read the intro and scanned it, but it seems to be full of interesting learning exercises.

I'm really looking forward to digging into it.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “Books, Art & Film”