This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Hello!

A place for members to share their Personal Tarot story.
Decan
Seer

Hello!

Post by Decan »

Hello everyone,
I'm Decan and I wander on Forums about divination, so it's really possible that some of you already know me somehow.
I'm French so at times my English can be slightly weird, forgive that :D I do my best!
I'm interested in Tarot but now (and for a while) more in little decks like Lenormand.
Well, I hesitated to subscribe now because Mercury is retrograde and the "astrological weather" isn't at its best to subscribe, but I did it (temerity!)! :roll:

Thank you for reading me!
Decan
Diana
Sage

Re: Hello!

Post by Diana »

Enfin !! Il était temps. 😃

Welcome Decan. Wonderful to see you here.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Decan wrote: 03 Nov 2019, 07:41 I'm interested in Tarot but now (and for a while) more in little decks like Lenormand. Well, I hesitated to subscribe now because Mercury is retrograde and the "astrological weather" isn't at its best to subscribe, but I did it (temerity!)! :roll:
You know if we don't stand up to the Mercury retrograde sometimes and do the things we want to do, it's going to get the wrong idea and think it's our boss or something.

So glad you've joined us!

You may be interested in joining our little Lenormand reading group this month. It's a fun way to jump in!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Decan
Seer

Post by Decan »

Thank you, it’s much appreciated!

I will join the little group, it looks a fun way to use Lenormand :D

Return to “New Members Welcome & Introduction”