This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Which one should i trust more?

A catch-all forum for the things that don't seem to fit elsewhere. (please see guidelines)
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION & GUIDELINES:
This is the place for Topics, Discussions, Questions, Opinions and things that don't seem to fit within an existing category on the forum.

*IMPORTANT: Please help keep things focused. Feel free to post what you want here as long as it relates to the spirit of the Cult of Tarot. That means Cards of all kinds, Occult, Spiritualism, Astrology etc.

Please don't post technical issues here. For help with technical issues send an email to: support@cultoftarotforum.com or PM Joan Marie or visit the tech assistance forum.

Thank you so much
Zenguul
Seeker

Which one should i trust more?

Post by Zenguul »

I have been to countless of psycics and tarotreaders and all of them say posititive. But one. On on occasion i got negative. She did a pyramide reading on my on love. I have not been to anyone else that have done that and she did have good review. But so did the positive psycics aswell.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Which one should i trust more?

Post by Joan Marie »

I'm pretty sure you are the only one who can (and will) decide that.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Zenguul
Seeker

Post by Zenguul »

That is why im asking i dont know :/
spider
Seer

Post by spider »

Hi
I would like to know over what period of time you have been having these readings and are they always about the same subject? Without knowing your situation, no one can say which readings are "right or wrong". Did the positive readings turn out to be correct? How was the negative reading negative? Life has its ups and downs and an accurate reading will reflect this.
Hope that makes sense?
Spider
spider
Seer

Post by spider »

Hello
I notice you haven't replied to my post on your question. I feel your question was too vague to be given the consideration you would like, so some more information would be useful. I wonder if there is someone or something in your life that is causing you anxiety and this is the reason you are eeking guidance. Hope this makes sense.
Best wishes
Spider
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

spider wrote: 01 Sep 2019, 09:44 Hello
I notice you haven't replied to my post on your question. I feel your question was too vague to be given the consideration you would like, so some more information would be useful. I wonder if there is someone or something in your life that is causing you anxiety and this is the reason you are eeking guidance. Hope this makes sense.
Best wishes
Spider
spider, if Zenguul returns (which I think unlikely but who knows), I would think we should at least know which Tarot cards were drawn and preferably also which deck they came from. I'm not sure zuguul is really interested in the Tarot which is what this forum is all about. If I'm wrong, then I'll do my mea culpa. But I'm not holding my breath.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
spider
Seer

Post by spider »

Hi Marigold
I agree with you. I feel that this person has issues that they are seeking reassurance on, not looking for information on Tarot. As we know, some people only want to believe that they will get the person/outcome they desire.

Return to “Misc. Tarot Topics & Discussion”