This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

September Preview

Old News we just couldn't part with entirely
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

September Preview

Post by Joan Marie »

Here at Cult of Tarot there are many things afoot to welcome and celebrate the approaching change of season. A more detailed newsletter announcement will soon follow, but for now here is a quick preview of what's planned for September:
  • We launch 3 new leader-led Study Groups dedicated to the individual cards of the Thoth Tarot, Tarot de Marseille, and the Rider-Waite Smith Tarot.
  • The Sacred Days of Autumn Equinox, a 12-day ritual group reading activity starting September 18th.
  • We begin accepting Member's photo submissions for the Cult of Tarot Banner.
  • Kick-off of the Member-nominated "Cult of Tarot Decks of the Year, 2018" award.
  • Tarot, Lenormand and Tarot de Marseilles monthly reading circles in full-swing.
  • More interviews with our favourite artists of Tarot and other decks.
All this in addition to the rest of the regular forum features, discussions, Tarot art and the amazing community of people who are shaping this forum into such a special place.

You can sign-up to receive the newsletter HERE .

Also, don't forget to tune into Amateur Tarot Podcast at the end of August when they answer a question I submitted about this forum. I have no idea what they came up with and have my fingers crossed!

If you are still a guest, now would be a great time to become a member so you won't miss out on anything. Just click "Register" in the upper right corner. It's super easy and totally free!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
shadowrose
Seer

Re: September Preview

Post by shadowrose »

sounds fantastic! I am excited :D
BreathingSince72
Sage

Re: September Preview

Post by BreathingSince72 »

:arrow:I love, Love, LOVE what we’ve got cooking up in this forum! The best is yet to come! Great work, Koan Marie!
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.

Return to “News Archive”