This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Magical Seasons

A catch-all forum for the things that don't seem to fit elsewhere. (please see guidelines)
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION & GUIDELINES:
This is the place for Topics, Discussions, Questions, Opinions and things that don't seem to fit within an existing category on the forum.

*IMPORTANT: Please help keep things focused. Feel free to post what you want here as long as it relates to the spirit of the Cult of Tarot. That means Cards of all kinds, Occult, Spiritualism, Astrology etc.

Please don't post technical issues here. For help with technical issues send an email to: support@cultoftarotforum.com or PM Joan Marie or visit the tech assistance forum.

Thank you so much

The Season of the Year I find most Magical is:

Summer
18%
Autumn
59%
Winter
12%
Spring
12%

Total votes: 17

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Magical Seasons

Post by Joan Marie »

Every season of the year is special and beautiful but most of us have one where we feel a little different than usual, a little more in tune with nature, or maybe with the night sky. Which one inspires your spiritual or magical leanings the most?
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Nemia
Sage

Re: Magical Seasons

Post by Nemia »

The changing seasons are so lovely - and I love the melancholy of autumn, the colours, the dramatic changes from foggy morning to blue-golden day and rainy evening.... One of my favorite poems, Eduard Mörike's Autumn Day, describes it better than I can. Oh, and Georg Trakl and Theodor Storm also wrote lovely Autumn poetry. It's a time of loss, when the leaves fall, and loss is such a bitter and basic human condition, and learning to live with it so difficult. It's a time when we have to collect all our inner strength and that's what makes it so magical. Beauty and transience.
Seldes Katne
Seeker

Post by Seldes Katne »

Autumn for me. My life changes in autumn -- I start new classes or go back to school, summer comes to an end and I have free time again, the colors in nature are amazing, and my allergies stop being an issue as the temperatures change (better sleeping weather, too). There's a feeling of purpose, as harvesting begins and people start thinking about the coming holiday season.

Also, Halloween! :D
Amoroso
Sage

Post by Amoroso »

It's winter for me, with its long and cold nights and Yuletide cheer (strangely).
Start strong
End stronger
RavenOfSummer
Seer

Post by RavenOfSummer »

No surprise to anyone, RavenOfSummer votes summer :lol:

I love the long light days, the warm nights, and the earth in full bloom. And I love being able to go outside without worrying about putting on shoes or a jacket.

Return to “Misc. Tarot Topics & Discussion”