This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Lenormand or Tarot?

A catch-all forum for the things that don't seem to fit elsewhere. (please see guidelines)
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION & GUIDELINES:
This is the place for Topics, Discussions, Questions, Opinions and things that don't seem to fit within an existing category on the forum.

*IMPORTANT: Please help keep things focused. Feel free to post what you want here as long as it relates to the spirit of the Cult of Tarot. That means Cards of all kinds, Occult, Spiritualism, Astrology etc.

Please don't post technical issues here. For help with technical issues send an email to: support@cultoftarotforum.com or PM Joan Marie or visit the tech assistance forum.

Thank you so much
Myperception
Sage

Lenormand or Tarot?

Post by Myperception »

Time to brush up my readings in lenormand and tarot after months of 'radio silent'.

I have 2 situations that will do it in 'My Readings' topic, and i would like to ask some opinions in which deck is more suitable to use for particular situation.

I bump into J last week, a person that i do not wish to see anymore ever since year 2016 that he cheated me and broke our 7 years friendship and trust. He pretended nothing happened and talk to me as if we are still close friend. I responded in less passionate way and end the talk as soon as i walk away. I would like to know how he felt about my respond to him? (Lenormand or tarot deck should i use to read this?)

I went out for drinking with my buddy. Latenite I was overdrinking, and while tipsy, i text G (someone i used to have interest with, but never keep in touch for a year+), but i can't recall i did this, and from my mobile chat, there was messages show deleted by myself. I would like to find out how was the repercussion of my actions? (Lenormand or tarot deck?)

Can anyone give me some opinion before i start my readings?
Libra
Sage

Re: Lenormand or Tarot?

Post by Libra »

I mean personally for the first one, I think a healthier route of questioning would be looking into why you have any interest what his response was to your treatment of him in your last interaction. There's clearly still an emotional charge there, and exploring that and what you're wanting is likely to get you further than fixating on the actual interaction and his thoughts on it. There's a high likelyhood in all honesty that he didn't think anything of it - people very rarely are thinking as much about our actions as we think they are. Buuuut if you are very set on wanting to know his thoughts, I have a kind of convoluted-to-explain-easy-to-do method of reading how someone feels while still leaving room for them to have privacy from prying eyes if their energy isn't open to being shared (sometimes it just ain't your business lol). Because it is lengthy to explain, I'm just going to link to it!

That is a tarot method, and should you decide to read on both, I think I'd choose tarot for both personality but take that with a grain of salt because I'm brand SPANKIN new to Lenny!
Intuitive tarot to inspire & empower @ www.ResonatingReadings.com
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

It looks like Libra gave you a lot to think about but, at first glance, I'd say tarot for #1, Lenormand for #2
I believe in Crystal Light.
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Thanks alot Libra for such a detail suggestions as well as explanation. Also Charlie Brown on the suggestions of deck to use.

For the first question, I use Everyday Witch Tarot :-
Chariot -- 3 of Wands -- 10 of Cups

:lol: there was no court cards for 2nd and 3rd card, do basically Libra said is correct. None fo my business anymore, my reactions had subconciously shown me the answer. Basically i am busy body :lol:

2nd question, I use Rana George Lenormand :-
Stork -- Anchor -- Market

My reading was from left to right. Stork to me, is a moving on card. Anchor is kind of stuck in throwback, but seems like it moving on for business or work minded, i am not very sure. Market is the last card. I always perceived this card as business, more ways and choices to do business.

Any thoughts to share?

Return to “Misc. Tarot Topics & Discussion”