This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Spooky feel tarot deck

A catch-all forum for the things that don't seem to fit elsewhere. (please see guidelines)
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION & GUIDELINES:
This is the place for Topics, Discussions, Questions, Opinions and things that don't seem to fit within an existing category on the forum.

*IMPORTANT: Please help keep things focused. Feel free to post what you want here as long as it relates to the spirit of the Cult of Tarot. That means Cards of all kinds, Occult, Spiritualism, Astrology etc.

Please don't post technical issues here. For help with technical issues send an email to: support@cultoftarotforum.com or PM Joan Marie or visit the tech assistance forum.

Thank you so much
Myperception
Sage

Spooky feel tarot deck

Post by Myperception »

It's good to be back to forum after crazy work schedule :lol:

I am looking for a tarot deck that comes with some spooky feel, or spiritual look, maybe can say dark side. Anyone can recommend to me any deck that you came across with those feel and look that i mentioned?
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Spooky feel tarot deck

Post by Joan Marie »

Myperception wrote: 24 Feb 2020, 10:50 It's good to be back to forum after crazy work schedule :lol:
So good to see you back!

I think there are a lot of decks that might fit that description but I will leave it to others to make suggestions since I'm not sure I actually own any that do.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
stronglove
Sage

Post by stronglove »

depends on what you consider ‘dark’ and ‘spooky’, what is creepy for me might be funny or ‘deep’ for you....
anyway, my ‘darkest’ deck is logan riley’s dark arts tarot but i think that went oop
the night sun tarot really creeped me out so i sold it, but benebell wen really likes it
https://benebellwen.com/2015/07/07/revi ... sun-tarot/
for me, the barbara walker tarot is pretty ‘dark’, especially some of the court cards
here’s a review with some pretty ‘dark’ background music.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

some others in my collection that might fit your bill are:
the akron tarot (only available in german)

the vertigo tarot (oop, expensive)

the archeon tarot

the dali tarot

carnival at the end of the world (more ‘spooky’ than ‘dark’)

from fragility to humility....maybe white lives should matter a little less
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Thanks alot Stronglove ! Dark Arts Tarot looks scary :o and the art is really beyond what i can understand, it's amazing that you read this deck.

Night Sun Tarot, this is the most creepy deck, it makes my feel like the horror movie or the days live in Hell. Thou the arts are easily understand, but all the background comes with black/dark green/dark blue... it creep my out even if i mute the background music. I think if i ever own this deck, every reading will give me heart attack :lol:

I quite like Der Akron Tarot and Vertigo Tarot.

Carnival at the end of the world, i never own this type of deck before, i was looking at their arts, how to read this deck :?:

I appreciate that you take effort to share those decks. It helps me take a step to understand other decks.

Return to “Misc. Tarot Topics & Discussion”