This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Knight of Swords-Perception

Discussions about individual cards, their symbolism & meanings. How the cards combine and speak to us in spreads is another thing altogether! Here we learn about both.
Myperception
Sage

Knight of Swords-Perception

Post by Myperception »

I always don't really get the perception of knight of swords. For example : if a person look at you or feel you as a knight of swords, will it related to some romantic feelings? I don't read as Yes. I felt it's more to something like aggressive etc

How do you all feel?
Libra
Sage

Re: Knight of Swords-Perception

Post by Libra »

The Knight of Swords is definitely an "end justifies the means" sort of energy. I wouldn't describe it as a terribly romantic energy, and I honestly probably wouldn't choose to be in a relationship with a Knight of Swords. It's been a card that's been coming up for me a lot recently, though! Which I find interesting as a Queen of Swords personality. It's like a message for me to stop internalizing my intellect and really just take charge of my life. To actively chase my dreams and not wait for the time to be right - the right time never comes lol.
Intuitive tarot to inspire & empower @ www.ResonatingReadings.com

Return to “Cards and Spreads”