This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

The beauty of syntax.

Discussions about individual cards, their symbolism & meanings. How the cards combine and speak to us in spreads is another thing altogether! Here we learn about both.
Monk
Sybil

The beauty of syntax.

Post by Monk »

This happened with the Supra oracle. I asked "what signs point my way".

This is more than a reading this is poetry.
The oscillating (Moon) of my path back and forth between 'manifestation' (matter) and 'nothing' (non-matter/energy).

I wouldn't normally post each and every personal reading I do, it's just that this outcome has such a nice poetical ring to it.
Also, It is rarely that a series of cards form a very coherent sequence, that there is a splendid syntax. I gasped when this came out.
The query I used -I know- is far from specific, the answer as well. But that is okay. Sometimes we need openness of guidance, be inspired. This answer reminds me that we are all stardust, flickering in and out of being. Perhaps even a hint to reincarnation.

Lately,inquiring about myself, my path, the moon has been showing up a lot. Most often related to phase, path or position on it.
At first I read it as a general pointing to my focussing on astrological energies, letting it in.
After this reading I suppose there is more to it.

spotify:track:2qwaRVGyn7zdIFPbhKXmEm

I swear this track was playing on spotify radio when I was typing this..
Listen what she keeps repeating over and over :) There is no coincidence.

I love this 🙏🏼
Premier Principes Tarot is about to launch on Kickstarter - follow below to get updated.
-Premier Principes Tarot- https://www.instagram.com/premier_principes_tarot/
Starlight
Seer

Re: The beauty of syntax.

Post by Starlight »

Thank you for posting this - I can't add anything, but I appreciate those lovely images and the reminder (for me) that things can fall into place effortlessly, if I just let go a little...
Monk
Sybil

Post by Monk »

Starlight wrote: 18 Jan 2020, 11:18 Thank you for posting this - I can't add anything, but I appreciate those lovely images and the reminder (for me) that things can fall into place effortlessly, if I just let go a little...
That is the reason I'm trying out oracle decks a bit. They do miss important aspects Tarot has, though they speak very much so to my more creative, intuitive side. In fact it helps me also having a open -not too academic- bond with the Tarot as it stimulates a particular gaze into the answers and insights offered.

Whats keeping you from letting go?

M
Premier Principes Tarot is about to launch on Kickstarter - follow below to get updated.
Starlight
Seer

Post by Starlight »

Monk wrote: 18 Jan 2020, 11:23
Starlight wrote: 18 Jan 2020, 11:18 Thank you for posting this - I can't add anything, but I appreciate those lovely images and the reminder (for me) that things can fall into place effortlessly, if I just let go a little...
That is the reason I'm trying out oracle decks a bit. They do miss important aspects Tarot has, though they speak very much so to my more creative, intuitive side. In fact it helps me also having a open -not too academic- bond with the Tarot as it stimulates a particular gaze into the answers and insights offered.

Whats keeping you from letting go?

M
Fear.

And conditioning, I suspect.

Thank you for asking that question. I don't think I would have looked beyond what I wrote unless you had. :)

I'm using oracle decks a bit more myself in an effort to wean myself away from the Waite-Smith into TdM. Kipper or playing cards are next! :D
Monk
Sybil

Post by Monk »

Starlight wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 15:05
Fear.

You can only continue learn if you would be willing to accept you need to let go.

M
Monk
Sybil

Post by Monk »

Starlight wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 15:05
Fear.

Ahh fear, perhaps you're dealing with the "Fear phase" then concerning that matter..
Maybe you could try this spread and get some answers for that using using this.

You can only continue learn if you would be willing to accept you need to let go.

M
Starlight
Seer

Post by Starlight »

Thank you for the link to that spread, @Monk. I will definitely check that out!

Have you had any more insights into your path after the oracle reading?
Monk
Sybil

Post by Monk »

Starlight wrote: 21 Jan 2020, 02:33 Thank you for the link to that spread, @Monk. I will definitely check that out!

Have you had any more insights into your path after the oracle reading?
Starlight,

Yes, I did. I am perfectly aware my query was meant poetic so I would get a poetic answer. In fact It was not so much a query at all!
More of a yelling into the cave and hear what would reflect back out of it, testing the deck for its abilities to fold with me. Still what I heard was not an echo. It was very much surprising what came back, and there's many layers to the message.

1- In it I discerned a message concerning my views on life after death. There will be manifestation out of nothing. My path will be "recycled".
2- I saw in it a confirmation that my current focus on astrological aspects is just, that it is my path to engage with these instincts driven interests into it.
3- The query: "what signs point my way" is not necessarily asking about where the arrows are pointing or where the X is on the map. Rather what things/events manifest along the path? What signs should I expect, what will I encounter? Nothing ill, nasty, daunting or troubling came through. No monsters under the bed. Just a visual confirmation of this philosophical, occult carrot in front of me.

I hope the spread I linked you to works for you. I developed it myself quite recently and have tested it for results a couple of times now. I have been doing this for myself and others with accurate results. I have yet to try it with oracle cards but I imagine that will be meaningful too.

M

Return to “Cards and Spreads”