This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Baba Yaga and other Dark Goddess decks

Informal discussions of individual Tarot Decks.
Forum rules
This is the forum for discussions about and to show individual decks. Full reviews and "Unboxing" videos should go into the Reviews forum.

Please note that Historical Decks have their own separate forum and those discussions are best placed there.
Maia00
Seeker

Baba Yaga and other Dark Goddess decks

Post by Maia00 »

Hey folks, recently I’ve been wanting to use tarot to connect with some Archetypal energies including Baba Yaga, The Morrigan, and The Norns. I need some deck suggestions, preferably for decks that have a really wise, wild, slightly dark and serious feel to them. I really love the Tarot of the Crone but since it’s out of print I cannot find a copy anywhere! and the Mary El first edition is also another I’d explore with but I can’t find anything but the second edition now and I’m just not into it. I’m just looking anything that would work with these energies I’m connecting with. Thank you for any suggestions!
Rachelcat
Sage

Re: Baba Yaga and other Dark Goddess decks

Post by Rachelcat »

Ellen Lorenzi-Prince's Dark Goddess Tarot is being reissued by Red Feather (which I think is an imprint of Schiffer)! Cool! I have the first edition, and it's wonderful! I definitely recommend. Good luck in your search!
Attachments
Dark Goddess Tarot.pdf
(68.55 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Rose Crystal
Seeker

Re: Baba Yaga and other Dark Goddess decks

Post by Rose Crystal »

I'm also interested in tapping into the energies of the Norns. Please, keep us updated about your project. I would highly appreciate that.

Return to “Tarot Decks Discussions”