This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

The Decks I'm Most Jealous Of

Informal discussions of individual Tarot Decks.
Forum rules
This is the forum for discussions about and to show individual decks. Full reviews and "Unboxing" videos should go into the Reviews forum.

Please note that Historical Decks have their own separate forum and those discussions are best placed there.
DuckSoupProductions
Seer

The Decks I'm Most Jealous Of

Post by DuckSoupProductions »

First and foremost, TAROT OF THE HOLY LIGHT. With Christine's guidebook, it's a complete course in esoteric knowledge, and the deck is so beautiful (and makes an impression.)

Gabi Angus-West's BONEFIRE TAROT (and the Frida Khalo-themed Tarot that she is working on now) both make me envious. And pretty much anything by Robert Place.
"Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game." -- William Faulkner.
Willowy
Seeker

Re: The Decks I'm Most Jealous Of

Post by Willowy »

You have nothing to be jealous of-your decks are amazing too😁.Right up there at the top of the deck chain with Baba studio's wonderful creations.

I'm jealous of all deck creators-I have so many ideas but can't draw or paint to save my life so creating my own deck just stays a fantasy.
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

I agree, you really have nothing to be jealous of. Your creativity is amazing, and you pushed the boundaries of tarot and oracle with every deck you created. But of course it's nice to know that even an artist like you feels such stirrings when he looks at the works of others :lol:
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

DuckSoupProductions wrote: 27 May 2018, 04:59 First and foremost, TAROT OF THE HOLY LIGHT. With Christine's guidebook, it's a complete course in esoteric knowledge, and the deck is so beautiful (and makes an impression.)

Gabi Angus-West's BONEFIRE TAROT (and the Frida Khalo-themed Tarot that she is working on now) both make me envious. And pretty much anything by Robert Place.
These are all great decks Freder. (I would love to get them posted on our Deck List) It's so good to shine a light on them.

Personally I am jealous of the decks by Paraluman Studio. All of them

He is such a great artists and he's made so many completely different decks it like he has no limits at all to his imagination and drawing skill.
I did an interview with him that's posted here.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Sumada
Seeker

Post by Sumada »

I'm jealous of all the antique decks in museums! :mrgreen:
Pen
Sage

Post by Pen »

Me too. But I'd settle for just one very old card to get a feel for how they were made and to have a direct connection to those earlier tarot days. Years ago it was possible to buy very old single cards on ebay - now they're way out reach...
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream...

Edgar Allan Poe

Fig Tree Press

Pen's shop at MPC
Libra
Sage

Post by Libra »

Jealous seems like a weird word for this to me lol? I mad crave the original Light Visions deck though, I missed the first printing and regret that hardcore!
Intuitive tarot to inspire & empower @ www.ResonatingReadings.com
Pen
Sage

Post by Pen »

Libra wrote: 03 Jun 2018, 17:29 Jealous seems like a weird word for this to me lol? I mad crave the original Light Visions deck though, I missed the first printing and regret that hardcore!
You're right, but if we're talking about which tarot we wish we'd created, then definitely the Mary El or Elizabetta Trevisan's Crystal Tarot.
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream...

Edgar Allan Poe

Fig Tree Press

Pen's shop at MPC
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Pen wrote: 05 Jun 2018, 06:12 .... if we're talking about which tarot we wish we'd created, ...
That's the way I took it.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Libra
Sage

Post by Libra »

Joan Marie wrote: 05 Jun 2018, 09:34
Pen wrote: 05 Jun 2018, 06:12 .... if we're talking about which tarot we wish we'd created, ...
That's the way I took it.
Ohhh ok! I think I'd have figured that out if it was in the deck creators section lol. I thought it must have been like... Jealous of decks in other people's collection or something.
Intuitive tarot to inspire & empower @ www.ResonatingReadings.com

Return to “Tarot Decks Discussions”