This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Barbara Moore - Lo Scarabeo - Tarot Calendar 2021

Informal discussions of individual Tarot Decks.
Forum rules
This is the forum for discussions about and to show individual decks. Full reviews and "Unboxing" videos should go into the Reviews forum.

Please note that Historical Decks have their own separate forum and those discussions are best placed there.
Nemia
Sage

Barbara Moore - Lo Scarabeo - Tarot Calendar 2021

Post by Nemia »

Since 2017, I keep Llewellyn's Tarot calendar on my wall, and I can recommend it. The calendarium is well proportioned, it lists some big holidays (US-oriented), but the nice thing is the upper part. There is a card from a Lo Scarabeo deck (we start the year with the Little Prince's Ten of Cups, very encouraging!), there's a spread that suits the theme of the card (this time it's called Home Sweet Home - very fitting for my third lockdown!), there's a little explanation of a symbol and some general words. As always with Barbara Moore, what you get is high quality - concise, intelligent, helpful.

The colour scheme is always beautiful and harmonious. It's not expensive, and I keep my old calendars simply for the content.

llwellyn calendar 2021.jpg
shadowrose
Seer

Re: Barbara Moore - Lo Scarabeo - Tarot Calendar 2021

Post by shadowrose »

i have been interested in these calendars, but wall calendars aren't very practical for me. a spiral bound planner would suit me better. but i do like the idea of spreads....

Return to “Tarot Decks Discussions”