This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Old Bear Oracle Has Arrived

Share a little taste with us of your work in progress. Give us a peek at what's coming down the road soon so we can keep an eye out for it.
DuckSoupProductions
Seer

Old Bear Oracle Has Arrived

Post by DuckSoupProductions »

Been so busy that I neglected to announce another New Arrival -- the Old Bear Oracle!

It's here:

http://playroom.tarotbyducksoup.com/p/o ... racle.html
"Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game." -- William Faulkner.
Nemia
Sage

Re: Old Bear Oracle Has Arrived

Post by Nemia »

Oh no - another Duck Soup deck for my ever-growing wishlist! How do you do it????? This oracle is unbelievable. The playing card structure - the amazing characters of the bears, each with his/her own facial expression - the little scenes you composed - the whole esthetic of the deck, so absolutely unique - and the names of the bears.... and it all connects to the bears of my childhood, especially my beloved Lachbär.... the most sophisticated re-connection to childhood anthropomorphism imagineable. I'm sure this oracle will work miracles.

I'm totally in love with your Loviisa oracle, and the Rackham, and now this! You invent wheels.
DuckSoupProductions
Seer

Re: Old Bear Oracle Has Arrived

Post by DuckSoupProductions »

They don't have an emoticon for blushing.... thank you!
"Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game." -- William Faulkner.

Return to “Sneak Peeks & Works in Progress”