This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Two new releases from Duck Soup Productions

Share a little taste with us of your work in progress. Give us a peek at what's coming down the road soon so we can keep an eye out for it.
DuckSoupProductions
Seer

Two new releases from Duck Soup Productions

Post by DuckSoupProductions »

Hi, all -- I'm happy to report TWO new releases now available at www.tarotbyducksoup.com ... with more on the way!

First is the Second Edition if The Original Arthur Rackham Oracle. It was printed offset in Hong Kong by the same folks who did my TRICK OR TAROT and TINKER'S DAMN decks, and they did a smashing job with it. It's gorgeous if I do say so myself.

Second is the all-new ZIRKUS MÄGI Classic Bavarian Oracle, which is a fancy way of saying that it's a Kipper deck all done up in the colorful style of my flagship Zirkus Mägi Tarot.

Both decks are available now!

And Coming Soon, after something like a year and a half or more in progress, TAROT DADA will be making its debut. It's eccentric and strange (as you'd expect) but surprisingly readable. Some of the cards can be seen now on the Coming Attractions page at my website. I expect this to be available in early October.

Also on the way is another entry in the Playroom Oracles series and a direct sequel to The Animal Children Oracle, with illustrations by the same artist. It's The Bird Children Oracle, and it's like nothing you've seen before. It's my hope that this will be ready sometime in October as well.

And yes, after all that I do hope to take a break. Not a long one, though, because I still have plenty of ideas and lots of projects already in the works.

Thank you all for your support and kindness!

DT
Duck Soup Productions
http://www.tarotbyducksoup.com
"Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game." -- William Faulkner.
Diana
Sage

Re: Two new releases from Duck Soup Productions

Post by Diana »

DuckSoupProductions wrote: 08 Sep 2019, 18:39

And Coming Soon, after something like a year and a half or more in progress, TAROT DADA will be making its debut. It's eccentric and strange (as you'd expect) but surprisingly readable.
Wow.... the Tarot Dada looks ... well, wow. That's a huge dare and even risk you took there to take on Dadaism. I'm not a Tarot collector, but this one I will have to have. Also I live in Switzerland and Dadaism has a particular fragrance here due to the importance of Zurich and the Cabinet Voltaire.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)

Return to “Sneak Peeks & Works in Progress”