This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Work In Progress: CROOKED WAY TAROT

Share a little taste with us of your work in progress. Give us a peek at what's coming down the road soon so we can keep an eye out for it.
DuckSoupProductions
Seer

Work In Progress: CROOKED WAY TAROT

Post by DuckSoupProductions »

Take a walk in the dark with the full-on Gothic Tarot that I'm working on for late 2018, CROOKED WAY TAROT.

You can see all the cards I've designed so far at http://mysterydecks.tarotbyducksoup.com ... tarot.html

Updated regularly as new designs are completed. This deck will be crowdfunded later this year, provided I can get all the cards done!

See all my other decks at www.tarotbyducksoup.com

"Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game." -- William Faulkner.
Willowy
Seeker

Re: Work In Progress: CROOKED WAY TAROT

Post by Willowy »

This looks really up my street,I'll be backing.
CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

I like the look of this too.

AND I've just spotted the Lombardy on the Duck Soup website :shock: I had better get saving up :)
BreathingSince72
Sage

Post by BreathingSince72 »

You have got some absolutely amazing decks! Reflecting on what you wrote here, is crowdfunding usually done after all the cards have been drawn? I’ve seen a few campaigns where it seems like the artist was waiting to complete the images until they were funded. But that could just be my perception. I find myself in awe of how you continually come up with amazing deck after amazing deck.Its like you’ve got an unlimited source of inspiration. I love it!

Victoria
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

Only three designs to go according to Freder's update. This looks like such a fun Halloween deck and I love the family angle too.

Return to “Sneak Peeks & Works in Progress”