This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Making a Handmade Medieval Sigils Tarot Deck!

Share a little taste with us of your work in progress. Give us a peek at what's coming down the road soon so we can keep an eye out for it.
JulianneVictoria
Seer

Making a Handmade Medieval Sigils Tarot Deck!

Post by JulianneVictoria »

I'm in the Process of Making a Handmade Medieval Sigils Tarot Deck! I'm still in the test stages, but this is my process for making the cards with the aged parchment look. Here I am using 300gsm acid-free artist paper/card stock, but have 356gsm on order to try out next. It's been a fun project, and I'm really loving the idea of a totally handmade Medieval-looking personalized deck, including a special sigil card as a personal significator!
The print version of Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot, can be found here:https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/si ... gils-tarot
Diana
Sage

Re: Making a Handmade Medieval Sigils Tarot Deck!

Post by Diana »

That's just marvellous ! And what fun you must have making it. I am truly impressed.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
LunaMoon
Seeker

Post by LunaMoon »

Thank you for sharing Julianne

I really enjoyed watching your work progress, there is nothing like hand made decks they always look unique and very creative nice work.

Hope to see more cards soon. ;)
Dr.Dunbar
Seer

Post by Dr.Dunbar »

JulianneVictoria wrote: 22 Feb 2020, 13:34 I'm in the Process of Making a Handmade Medieval Sigils Tarot Deck! I'm still in the test stages, but this is my process for making the cards with the aged parchment look...
Really nice looking deck, Julianne. Any idea when I can buy one from you?
JulianneVictoria
Seer

Post by JulianneVictoria »

Dr.Dunbar wrote: 27 Apr 2020, 16:00
JulianneVictoria wrote: 22 Feb 2020, 13:34 I'm in the Process of Making a Handmade Medieval Sigils Tarot Deck! I'm still in the test stages, but this is my process for making the cards with the aged parchment look...
Really nice looking deck, Julianne. Any idea when I can buy one from you?
Thank you Dr.Dunbar! I just finished and mailed off a custom order, and am now open for taking another one on. It takes a bit of time to do it all by hand 😊. Please email me: juliannevictoria@live.com so I can send you all the details. Thank you again! 🙏🏼

Return to “Sneak Peeks & Works in Progress”