This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

My New Etsy Shop

Share a little taste with us of your work in progress. Give us a peek at what's coming down the road soon so we can keep an eye out for it.
Dr.Dunbar
Seer

My New Etsy Shop

Post by Dr.Dunbar »

Greetings Tarot-friends! I just opened a new shop on Etsy to sell my custom-made tarot deck boxes. I use all high quality materials that are acid-free and archival, and I create boxes designed to precisely fit your favorite tarot decks. I hope you will take a moment and check out my work and spread the word. Here's a link to my store:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DunbarDesignS ... _menu-shop

All the boxes shown are ones that I created for my personal collection of tarot decks. Thanks for your time! David
stronglove
Sage

Re: My New Etsy Shop

Post by stronglove »

wow, those boxes are beautiful! love the one with the marigold! unfortunately, having them shipped to the netherlands costs a lot more than the boxes themselves and i probably would have to pay custom fees as well... :( :( :( such a shame....
from fragility to humility....maybe white lives should matter a little less
Dr.Dunbar
Seer

Post by Dr.Dunbar »

Thanks, Stronglove! If you decide you want three or more of them I'll ship to you for free. Hugs from Denver, Colorado! David :D
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

These are nice!
I believe in Crystal Light.
Libra
Sage

Post by Libra »

These are so cute!
Intuitive tarot to inspire & empower @ www.ResonatingReadings.com
Dr.Dunbar
Seer

Post by Dr.Dunbar »

Just added another new box to my store. It has a cool white marble and gold style:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/772075462/ ... ve_1&frs=1

:D
Papageno
Sage

Post by Papageno »

Those boxes are lovely, you have an excellent eye for design. 👍
Rocket Raccoon: Blah, Blah, Blah.....
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

I'm a little confused. Looking at the pictures inside the item description, it looks to me like you offer 24 different designs, but none of those 24 numbers seem to match the boxes that you picture. I'm not sure if you're selling the individual boxes in the front picture, offering to make a box out of the 24 pictured patterns or what.

They all look really nice though.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Dr.Dunbar
Seer

Post by Dr.Dunbar »

The 24 designs you are referring to are just 24 different kinds of paper that can be used to create a unique box, hopefully matching your tarot cards. There are many other options as well. The boxes I create are all unique and I work with the buyer to match colors as best as possible. 👍🏻
Dr.Dunbar
Seer

Post by Dr.Dunbar »

Hi folks! I'm now adding custom inscriptions to my boxes, which run around the sides of the lid of the box. These are all hand-inscribed using a silver pen (which unfortunately comes out looking white in the photos lol). But they have a beautiful silver shine in person. Inscriptions can be whatever the buyer wants. Check it out:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/772830672/ ... ve_2&frs=1

This particular box is the home for my Santa Muerte Tarot deck, which is why I chose a Spanish inscription.

On a side note, I have heard that the more personal care taken on the home for your tarot cards (whether it be a handmade box or piece of hand-sewn silk) that the energy of those cards is increased, making readings much more accurate and meaningful. What do you all think? Have you noticed a difference in your readings based on the quality of the box or bag you keep your cards in? :)
Dr.Dunbar
Seer

Post by Dr.Dunbar »

Hi friends!

For a limited time I am offering a huge discount on my custom tarot boxes: two (2) custom boxes for $30 plus free shipping. Also, I will include a custom inscription of your choice on your boxes at no extra charge. If you're tired of those ugly cheap boxes your nice cards are in, then please come check me out:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DunbarDesignS ... pon=2FOR30

Thanks! :D

Dr.Dunbar

Return to “Sneak Peeks & Works in Progress”