This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

2 of wands, hmm

stormgirlblue
Seeker

2 of wands, hmm

Post by stormgirlblue »

Hi guys..
well Ive been playing with the 2 of wands. I keep thinking it needs another element, but every time I put one in it looks all wrong.
Does it work for you that "you" are the figure in the card looking out instead of adding one in.
I keep looking at it to see what it needs and where and how Im going to place the figure but I keep becoming it instead.
Anyways, an opinion please, does it work without? ( shown at half size and still need to go back into my layers and spit and polish a bit so dont stress the imperfections just yet )
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: 2 of wands, hmm

Post by Joan Marie »

stormgirlblue wrote: 21 Sep 2019, 12:35 Anyways, an opinion please, does it work without? (
I like this depiction a lot. It's a very original way to approach this card.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
AstralPasta
Sage

Post by AstralPasta »

Same, I love people-less cards.
On my phone mainly so pardon the typos! Also if I seem more lucid than average, I'm probably typing on a PC. Hah!
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

Just perfect. I mean someone is peeping out of that space or else there wouldn't be anything to depict !! They've chosen a lovely day for their stroll. Could rain though. Maybe they don't need to pack a picnic.

Anytime you want some feedback, let us know. It's always lovely to see a work in progress.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)

Return to “Button Soup Tarot”