This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Stolen Child Tarot by Monica Knighton

Do you have a Tarot related project on Kickstarter or Indiegogo or elsewhere? What about something available for pre-order? Have you seen one you want to tell us about? Backing a project is like investing in a future present for yourself. Have a look!
RavenOfSummer
Seer

Stolen Child Tarot by Monica Knighton

Post by RavenOfSummer »

I know many have been waiting for this deck for a long time...Monica Knighton first published this is a majors-only deck some years back, but has in the past few years worked on illustrating all the minors and will soon be publishing the full deck! The Kickstarter is now available here:

So excited about this one! ❤️
Nemia
Sage

Re: Stolen Child Tarot by Monica Knighton

Post by Nemia »

I never heard about this deck - and after having just read an article about the stolen children of Spain, I must confess the name rather horrified me! But then I looked at the cards and was really enchanted. What a concept, what beautiful and unique art. Although there are many nature decks, this deck looks special. I love the art. I wish the artist good luck with her project and will keep an eye on it.
Pen
Sage

Post by Pen »

Very lovely illustrations.
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream...

Edgar Allan Poe

Fig Tree Press

Pen's shop at MPC
BreathingSince72
Sage

Post by BreathingSince72 »

This deck looks incredible. I want it very much. I also wanted the Blood Moon but the crowdfund ended before I got paid...this remarkable Stolen Child Tarot still has so many days to go!
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
Libra
Sage

Post by Libra »

BreathingSince72 wrote: 21 Sep 2018, 05:40 This deck looks incredible. I want it very much. I also wanted the Blood Moon but the crowdfund ended before I got paid...this remarkable Stolen Child Tarot still has so many days to go!
(Psst, if you have any friends who got in on Blood Moon, they can still change their pledge through PledgeManager and get another copy, so that's a possible way to get in on it!)
Intuitive tarot to inspire & empower @ www.ResonatingReadings.com
BreathingSince72
Sage

Libra wrote: 21 Sep 2018, 14:48 (Psst, if you have any friends who got in on Blood Moon, they can still change their pledge through PledgeManager and get another copy, so that's a possible way to get in on it!)
I would love to know if I have any friends who got in on it. Perhaps a friend I don’t know I have yet? I soooooo want that deck!
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
RavenOfSummer
Seer

Post by RavenOfSummer »

BreathingSince72 wrote: 22 Sep 2018, 07:31
Libra wrote: 21 Sep 2018, 14:48 (Psst, if you have any friends who got in on Blood Moon, they can still change their pledge through PledgeManager and get another copy, so that's a possible way to get in on it!)
I would love to know if I have any friends who got in on it. Perhaps a friend I don’t know I have yet? I soooooo want that deck!
@BreathingSince72, it looks like you can still pre-order the deck through Pledgemaster here, even if you missed the main campaign! So good news!

And back to the Stolen Child...less than 48 hours left to back this deck!
BreathingSince72
Sage

Such a gorgeous deck!

Return to “Current Crowdfunding Campaigns & Pre-Orders”