This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

New from Duck Soup! Arthur Rackham Oracle

Do you have a Tarot related project on Kickstarter or Indiegogo or elsewhere? What about something available for pre-order? Have you seen one you want to tell us about? Backing a project is like investing in a future present for yourself. Have a look!
Charlie Brown
Sage

New from Duck Soup! Arthur Rackham Oracle

Post by Charlie Brown »

New from Duck Soup!
I believe in Crystal Light.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: New from Duck Soup! Arthur Rackham Oracle

Post by Joan Marie »

Off to really good start!

Check out this Kickstarter page and see the beautiful video. Really nice.

Also many very intriguing rewards available at different pledge levels. And Doug Thornsjo has taken an interesting step with the stretch goals. Each one is an enhancement to the overall end product making this campaign feel like a real group project.

arthur.png
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
DuckSoupProductions
Seer

Re: New from Duck Soup! Arthur Rackham Oracle

Post by DuckSoupProductions »

Thank you, Charlie Brown, for posting about this! I have been so dad-blasted busy with too many irons in the fire (of course I picked this moment in time to start developing a new website) that it plain slipped my mind to visit the forum until just now.

So -- yeah. Rackham Oracle Funding Now at Kickstarter! Fully funded in the first five days! First stretch goal met today -- just one week in! You guys Rock! RAH!

"Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game." -- William Faulkner.

Return to “Current Crowdfunding Campaigns & Pre-Orders”