This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

LAST DAY! Crooked Way Gothic Tarot - Now Funding @ Kickstarter!

Do you have a Tarot related project on Kickstarter or Indiegogo or elsewhere? What about something available for pre-order? Have you seen one you want to tell us about? Backing a project is like investing in a future present for yourself. Have a look!
DuckSoupProductions
Seer

LAST DAY! Crooked Way Gothic Tarot - Now Funding @ Kickstarter!

Post by DuckSoupProductions »

CROOKED WAY TAROT is a full-on Gothic pack from the creator of TRICK OR TAROT and the ZIRKUS MÄGI.

With a heart of coal and an even blacker sense of humor, this is a tarot designed for intense readings year-‘round, by practitioner and novice alike. It is 35% funded in its first week and a half, but your help is still needed to make the deck a reality!

By pre-ordering via Kickstarter, you get a special price on the deck AND help to make it possible.

See all the cards at www.tarotbyducksoup.com, then head over for all the details at www.kickstarter.com/projects/1911920092 ... thic-tarot

THANK YOU!!!

"Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game." -- William Faulkner.
DuckSoupProductions
Seer

Re: LAST DAY! Crooked Way Gothic Tarot - Now Funding @ Kickstarter!

Halfway through the campaign runtime, and we're only 38% towards the goal. Please share the projects links as you feel you can. The deck's vital signs need boosting! Thank you!

"Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game." -- William Faulkner.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

This deck must be brought out. It is too beautiful and strange and mystical to miss!

i just posted it on tumblr, twitter and instagram.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
DuckSoupProductions
Seer

The campaign to fund CROOKED WAY TAROT is now found under the "Games / Playing Cards" category. It was previously in the "Art" category, because of advice from backers who told me that "most tarot decks launch in the ART category."

That now appears to be advice that I shouldn't have taken, as with just ten days left to go the deck is still struggling to reach its funding goal. So I switched it to the GAMES section this morning, where Kickstarter immediately gave it pride of place as a "featured project." Hopefully this will help.

Please help me get out the word for this project. There's still time to reach the goal.

Thank you!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Games / Playing Cards makes a lot more sense. Art is just so broad, but I know that most Tarot decks are in that category but that doesn't mean it's a good idea.

As far as Kickstarter is concerned, the games category is probably a lot less crowded that "art" which would naturally give a deck a boost to be positioned there. Thanks for sharing that info Doug.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
DuckSoupProductions
Seer

We're in the final 36 hours of the campaign, and although it looks bad, the fact is I only need about 50-80 more pledges to put the thing over the top. And that can absolutely happen in the amount of time that's left. Please visit the page and consider CROOKED WAY TAROT, if not for yourself, then as a gift for your Goth friend or family member -- or even as an investment. By pre-ordering now you get a special price on the finished deck AND help to make it possible. Visit:

Return to “Current Crowdfunding Campaigns & Pre-Orders”