This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

The Infernal Tarot - Now LIVE on Kicktstarter!

Do you have a Tarot related project on Kickstarter or Indiegogo or elsewhere? What about something available for pre-order? Have you seen one you want to tell us about? Backing a project is like investing in a future present for yourself. Have a look!
InfernalTarot
Seeker

The Infernal Tarot - Now LIVE on Kicktstarter!

Post by InfernalTarot »

Click on the image or visit http://www.tinyurl.com/infernaltarot for access to earlybird discounts and exclusive items!
Sphinx22
Seeker

Re: The Infernal Tarot - Now LIVE on Kicktstarter!

Post by Sphinx22 »

Just signed up! Looking forward to this so much, I love everything about the deck.
InfernalTarot
Seeker

Post by InfernalTarot »

Sphinx22 wrote: 28 Feb 2020, 15:17 Just signed up! Looking forward to this so much, I love everything about the deck.
Thank you! And thanks for the lovely kind words!
Fleur
Seeker

Post by Fleur »

Just saw the email notification that it went live...and fully funded in TWO HOURS! I'm so happy for you! Amazing! I can't wait get it in my hands!!!
DarkWing
Seer

Post by DarkWing »

will be watching for this one
InfernalTarot
Seeker

Post by InfernalTarot »

Well, yesterday was pretty intense! Thank you if you helped make the Infernal Tarot a reality!

Just a quick update. Now over 350% to target. Stunned! If anyone still wants earlybird offers, some are still available.

The most popular one - Soothsayer level with discount ends in 9 hours, so if anyone wants it, now's your chance!

Thanks everyone for your support. If you want to help, sharing the Kickstarter in forums, Facebook groups & on social media would be really helpful!

Erik
InfernalTarot
Seeker

Post by InfernalTarot »

2 days left before the Kickstarter ends. If anyone still wants a a limited edition copy of the Infernal Tarot, grab it while you can!

Http://www.tinyurl.com/infernaltarot
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

Just backed it. I'm not a deck collector, only read with the TdM, but this one I just couldn't miss out on. I'm thrilled for you that it's been so well received!
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)

Return to “Current Crowdfunding Campaigns & Pre-Orders”