This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Tarot Decks to Sell

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
Stan K. Beest
Seer

Tarot Decks to Sell

Post by Stan K. Beest »

Hey everybody!
I have a bunch of Tarot Decks, etc. to sell (or possibly trade). For now, unfortunately, I can only ship within the US - but if you live in the States and are interested in any of these, please feel free to contact me. I can send additional information and pictures as well.
…so here they are:

The Natalie Rose Lenoracle [2nd Edition Vintage-style with Custom Card Backs] (LIKE NEW condition)
Esoteric Buddhism Oracle of Japan (LIKE NEW condition)
Royal Fez Moroccan Tarot (NEW & SEALED)
Newwave Tarot [Japan] (NEAR-MINT condition)
Mini RWS "Blushing Fool" [No Copyright on Cards] (NEW & SEALED)
Cosplay Tarot Card: Millennium [Box Set with Major Arcana Deck, Chinese Book, Large Tarot Cloth, and Pouch] (LIKE NEW condition)
Tarot Of Fortune - Klim Li (NEW & SEALED)
The Isis Tarot – Erna Droesbeke von Enge (Cards are EXCELLENT condition, Box is VERY GOOD PLUS, No Booklet)
UFO Tarot [Tarot De Los Ovnis] (NEW & SEALED)
Rock And Roll Oracle (BRAND NEW & SEALED)
Faulkner Tarot (BRAND NEW & SEALED)
The Lost Arcana (NEW)
Sibilla Di Nostradamus (BRAND NEW & SEALED)
Antichi Tarocchi Illuminati: Sola Busca (NEW & SEALED)
Pam's Tarot Original Art Only: Cracked Back Edition (NEW)
22 Pittori in 22 Arcani - Il Meneghello (BRAND NEW & SEALED)
Legend: The Arthurian Tarot (LIKE NEW condition)
Prager Tarot [First Printing] (Cards are LIKE NEW condition, Box is GOOD MINUS condition)
Materia Prima Special Edition [112 Cards - 28 with Gold Foil, 28 with Holographic Foil] (BRAND NEW)
Tarot Ideographique Du Kebek [22-Card Deck & Book, 1979] (BRAND NEW & SEALED)
Budapest Tarot [First Edition] (LIKE NEW condition)
Tarot Of The Name - The Tarot School (Cards are VERY GOOD PLUS condition, Pouch is EXCELLENT condition)
Le Carte Degli Affari (LIKE NEW condition)
Rana Star Tarot (LIKE NEW condition)
Le Carte Magiche Degli Indiani D'America - Top Girl (EXCELLENT condition)
Tarot Of The Universe [22-Card Deck, Book & Pouch from Canary Islands] (BRAND NEW & SEALED)
Shinpi no Tarot Uranai (LIKE NEW condition)
Polish Tarot (BRAND NEW & SEALED)
Tarocco Mitologico - Amerigo Folchi (NEW)
78 Tarot Mythical (LIKE NEW condition)
Enishi Gen Tarot (NEW)
MARIA Tarot: 22 Madonne di Montserrat - Morena Poltronieri (EXCELLENT PLUS condition)
Wiccan Cards: Dance of Life (BRAND NEW & SEALED)
Diamond Tarot (BRAND NEW & SEALED)
Infinity Tarot (BRAND NEW & SEALED)
Power Of Flowers Oracle (NEW)
Square & Compasses: Tarot for Freemasons (NEW)
Constellation - Uma Mukanda (LIKE NEW condition)
Goddess Wisdom Cards - Fairchild, Schaare & Stanton (NEW)
New Egiptian Tarot - Karasima (EXCELLENT MINUS condition)
Tarot Swietlistej Drogi [First Printing with Polish Book] (BRAND NEW)
Muñecas Psicoalguimicas - Daniela Scalla (BRAND NEW)
Tarocchi Del Manzoni (NEW)
I Tarocchi Egizi [Gold Edition, 1990] (EXCELLENT MINUS condition)

I will be adding to this list over time too (see end), plus you can contact me if there is something else you are looking for - there is always the chance I might have that as well. I also like to include a simple Tarot Bag with each Item (unless it already comes with its own special Pouch); I have many different types and colors that you can choose from.
Payment by PayPal please. And thanks for looking!
Rachelcat
Sage

Re: Tarot Decks to Sell

Post by Rachelcat »

I'm interested in the Neoclassico, and maybe some others. Sending you a pm!

Sorry! Disregard! Neoclassico is still available!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
oneish
Seeker

Post by oneish »

Sending you a PM :)
Havanahhope
Seeker

Post by Havanahhope »

Sending you pm :)
Blue127
Seeker

Post by Blue127 »

Hi, are you still selling? If so could you pls send me an updated list and price of the decks you still have?
Stan K. Beest
Seer

Post by Stan K. Beest »

Yes, I am still selling. And the current list is updated, so all of these should be available. I will PM you soon with a price list.

Thanks,
Stan K. Beest
LunaLove88
Seeker

Post by LunaLove88 »

Hi!!! I’m also interested in a price list of the decks that you have that would be great for a beginner to use (I’m brand new to tarot/baby witch so im not so sure what decks you have listed would be good for me to start learning tarot with) I’ve been doing my research and I know EVERYONE says start with the RSW decks but I’m just not drawn to them, and all the other decks I have found that I am drawn to are a little on the expensive side as I’m on a tight budget. Thank in advance!! And Blessed Be!!
Stan K. Beest
Seer

Post by Stan K. Beest »

Hello!
Sorry I haven't responded sooner - I just saw your message now. For some reason I never got a message alert from CoT. Hopefully it's not too late.
I do have a price list, but most of the items I have that would be suitable for your purposes probably are a bit too pricey. I am attaching it nonetheless, but here is what I would recommend for you instead:
Many people do suggest RWS for beginners because of the fully illustrated Minor Arcana, which makes total sense. It is a lot more challenging using Tarot decks with simple Pip cards (such as the Tarot de Marseille). However, it is absolutely essential that you connect with the imagery on the cards. Luckily there are many modern decks that do have complete scenes or other cues on the numbered cards. One that I would highly recommend is the "Alchemical Tarot: Renewed" by Robert M. Place (the most recent 5th Edition - earlier out-of-print editions can be quite expensive). You can purchase one directly from his website for ~$40 (which may still be on the high side for you). One deck that I used myself a lot early on is the "Medieval Scapini Tarot", which can be found for as little as $20. It also has 'stories' depicted on all the cards, using medieval-style imagery (I've always been drawn to artwork from the middle ages). And there are many others of various types that focus on specific themes (such as Egyptian, East Asian, African, Native American, Animals, and all manner of esoterica). Hope that helps.

Good luck and happy hunting!
Attachments
COT prices.docx
(16.08 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
TheLoracular
Sage

Post by TheLoracular »

What a wonderful list, Stan!

I just sent you a PM about one of them myself. :)
Tarot is a great and sacred arcanum- its abuse is an obscenity in the inner and a folly in the outer. It is intended for quite other purposes than to determine when the tall dark man will meet the fair rich widow.”
― Jack Parsons

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”