This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Decks to trade for Bonestone and Earthflesh

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
Spiritlight
Seeker

Decks to trade for Bonestone and Earthflesh

Post by Spiritlight »

I’d really love a copy of the bonestone and Earthflesh tarot and would consider a trade if anyone is interested . I have several decks I’m not using in very good condition . If you have this deck and are interested in any of these please contact me

Waking the wild spirit - poppy Palin
Dark goddess 1st Ed
Ludy lescot still sealed
Buckland Romani b
Pagan otherworld

Also happy to do a trade with a mix of the following to agreed value

Weavers oracle
Dreams of Gaia
Crow tarot
Wild unknown
Margaret Pietersen
Urban tarot
Halloween tarot
planetree12
Seer

Re: Decks to trade for Bonestone and Earthflesh

Post by planetree12 »

Hi I'm interested in Dark Goddess Tarot, would you consider opening it to sell? :o

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”