This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Slow holler

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
mtowerlov
Seeker

Slow holler

Post by mtowerlov »

Hello all, I'm just trying again in the off chance anyone has a slow holler deck they would be willing to sell at this time. I'm still very much on the lookout (have been for the past several years), and am not giving up yet! Any leads would be much appreciated. <3

Best,
Maddie
maddie.worm.moon@gmail.com
planetree12
Seer

Re: Slow holler

Post by planetree12 »

There's a new post on eBay, but the price is on another universe...just in case you didn't notice this.
Good luck!
billfelty
Seeker

Post by billfelty »

Saw that. The minimum bid is kind of like a big "FU" to the spirit of Tarot.
mtowerlov
Seeker

Post by mtowerlov »

I saw that too... definitely not something I could ever afford and they weren't willing to do any other kind of art/work trade. thanks for the heads up though!

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”