This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

ISO Idiosyncradeck

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
Niobium
Seer

ISO Idiosyncradeck

Post by Niobium »

Sadly I discovered this one long after it was done being printed. (Snagged an Amethyst Oracle by the skin of my teeth.) So, if anyone has one they're willing to part with...

If trade is preferred, I have the following decks I'll trade for it:

Jonasa Jaus 5th Edition
Jonasa Jaus Stunning Tarot 1st Ed.
Bonestone and Earthflesh Tarot
Brady Tarot, 1st Ed. (w/wooden box)
Ironwing Tarot (w/hemp bag)

Edit: expanded my list of trade-ables. I'm in the US and willing to deal with international shipping, though customs/duties would be on the recipient in the case of a trade.
Nemia
Sage

Re: ISO Idiosyncradeck

Post by Nemia »

Do you know that she is about to publish a new deck which is not so un-similar to the Idiosyncradeck? It's not on her website yet and I don't know where I read about it.... I hope I didn't get it wrong.... but if you don't find anyone willing to let their deck go, you can hope there will be another chance to get this deck. If you read my review, you know I love it. :lol:
Niobium
Seer

Post by Niobium »

I *did* see it, and honestly I love it even more than the current Idiosyncradeck...but sadly it's on hold because she's swapped to making a new oracle deck. The upcoming deck also looks quite lovely, but in the mean time, it'll be a few years before we see the Jessica Tarot, from the sound of it.

So, if I've got a couple years, I can spend them hunting high and low, and keep a weather eye on her instagram in the mean time. :) I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it! (Even though, as I read all the rave reviews, all I could think was, 'ugh no one is ever going to give these up'.)
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

Maybe someone bought two and is willing to give up the back-up deck, don't give up! The Bottanical looks great, too.
beezee
Seeker

Post by beezee »

I used to have the idiosyncradeck I ended up selling mine I highly recommend the spacious tarot it definitely replaces the idiosyncradeck for me, it’s very scenic and I find it easier to read I hope you find copy tho 😊
Niobium
Seer

Post by Niobium »

I am in fact ordering the Spacious Tarot as soon as the second edition goes up for pre-order. >.> And thanks! Fingers crossed someone else like you opts to give it up due to lack of a good match. I know all too well how that can go.
Niobium
Seer

Post by Niobium »

Updated my trade list. Here's hoping!

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”