This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Seeking Spirit Keeper’s Tarot

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
scojo76
Seeker

Seeking Spirit Keeper’s Tarot

Post by scojo76 »

Either edition would make this man cry with joy and gratitude. I would give an SKT all the love it needs and the study and practice it deserves. :)

Thanks!
ScoJo
Nemia
Sage

Re: Seeking Spirit Keeper’s Tarot

Post by Nemia »

Benebell offers on her wonderful website the most important 30 images from the deck for free download. If nothing else works, you can print your own mini deck. I think she even uploaded a video about how to assemble the box and everything else. I hope you'll have luck and find the deck - it's wonderful. What an amazingly talented woman Benebell is.
scojo76
Seeker

Post by scojo76 »

Yes! I’ve been working on crafting my own majors with the resources she very generously provides through benebellwen.com. I’m really connecting with the cards and would love to find a deck. I’m not a fan of excluding a creator from transactions of their work at all. I was late to the party on this one and I’m so bummed lol. I’ll patiently wait for a 3rd edition if my search doesn’t work out. (please please please let there be a 3rd edition!!)

Take care, Nemia, and thanks!
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

I'm certain that Benebell would appreciate it if you send her pictures of what you're doing with the material she provided. It must be great for a creator to see what others do to continue the work on their own path.

I was lucky enough to see it in time. I think there will be a third version that reflects Benebell's ongoing interests - maybe with sigils? She has so much to give. Every detail is meaningful on those cards.
Merrick
Sage

Post by Merrick »

Benebell did mention in a recent video that she is expecting to do a third edition but it won’t be until around 2023 IIRC and she said it would probably look quite different from the first two editions.

I’ve also been seeking out a SKT without success yet (not willing to pay exorbitant extortion prices) so I may go through the card printing service she recommends for the 30 cards she’s offered online. It would be great to have a full properly produced deck though, especially with all the intention setting Benebell did over the cards.
“You should acquire only the power of helping others. An art that does not heal is not an art.” -Alejandro Jodorowsky, in conversation with the Tarot de Marseille
scojo76
Seeker

Post by scojo76 »

A big price tag is out of the question for me, too. I would never pay someone to make a huge profit on someone else's work. I figured this was a longshot ask anyhow. So...a DIY SKT is in my future. I'm actually looking forward to crafting the Majors myself now. Between the 30 card download and the Medium White Book download AND the YouTube videos Benebell makes available for free (ALL of it...for FREE!!! :shock: :geek: :D ), I think I have a pretty good opportunity for some robust study with this deck even without having an official copy.

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”