This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

ISO Spirit Keeper’s Tarot

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
Merrick
Sage

ISO Spirit Keeper’s Tarot

Post by Merrick »

Sadly I only discovered this deck recently and while I would be willing to third party print the 30 cards Benebell has available on her website, I’d prefer the full set as she originally produced it. I’m open to either the first or second editions. Thanks!
“You should acquire only the power of helping others. An art that does not heal is not an art.” -Alejandro Jodorowsky, in conversation with the Tarot de Marseille
BreathingSince72
Sage

Re: ISO Spirit Keeper’s Tarot

Post by BreathingSince72 »

Are you looking for the Spirit Keeper's Tarot or the Spirit Keeper's Tarot Vitruvian?
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
Merrick
Sage

Post by Merrick »

BreathingSince72 wrote: 29 Mar 2020, 19:34 Are you looking for the Spirit Keeper's Tarot or the Spirit Keeper's Tarot Vitruvian?
Thanks for checking! I would be happy with either edition. Having read Benebell’s comments on the differences between the two decks, I believe I would work well with either version.
“You should acquire only the power of helping others. An art that does not heal is not an art.” -Alejandro Jodorowsky, in conversation with the Tarot de Marseille
Merrick
Sage

Post by Merrick »

Hi mods, please delete this post as I’ve decided to shelve my search for this deck at this time. Thanks!

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”