This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

some decks for sale from the netherlands

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
stronglove
Sage

some decks for sale from the netherlands

Post by stronglove »

i am selling some of my decks, and before i put them online i want to check if anybody here would be interested in buying them, at a special cult of tarot discount
they might be interesting for forum members in europe, because the shipping rates are more reasonable.

what i am selling:
a brand new sealed copy of the carnival at the end of the world tarot, with madame lulu’s book of fate not for $70 but for € 45
a brand new sealed copy of the considerate cat tarot with the hardcover guidebook not for $80 but for € 50
a brand new theta wave oracle, leona graves, 50 card rainbow reflective holographic deck not for $50 but for € 25
a brand new mysteries of love oracle, jane & alena hennessy, not for $46 but for € 25
intuitive life coaching cards, kelly t smith, new, €20 (retail price $44)
the road to nowhere oracle from spirit speak, new, € 25 (retail price $ 48)
emily carding’s transparent tarot, hardly used for € 20 (retail price £40)
emily carding’s transparent oracle, new, for € 15 (retail price £ 30)
gorgon’s tarot by dolores fitchie, new for £ 15 (retail price £ 33)
decadent dream tarot by eleanor boyce, new, for £ 25 (retail price £ 48)
sue lion’s eartheart affirmation cards and magic & light affirmation cards, 2x 30 cards, each in a tin, together for € 10
venus rising and love your true colors, 2 x 30 card oracle decks by outi harma, € 15 each, together for € 25
some of my hayhouse decks:
mystical shaman oracle, new, € 10
soulful woman’s guidance cards, new, € 10
journey of love oracle, new € 10
spirit messages € 10
power of surrender € 10
some used decks with a bit of wear and tear
jungian tarot, robert wang, cards only, with free robert wang book ‘qabbalistic tarot’ € 10
universal tarot by maxwell miller oop with guidebook, used, € 10
rachel pollack’s shining woman tarot, cards only, oop with guidebook (this is the one before the shining tribe, and is more female oriented) € 15
oracle du monde, 73 card french oracle deck, cards only € 5

please pm me if you are interested and want to see images/pictures or for information about shipping fees to your country. i am open to negotiation about the price and will give an extra discount if you buy multiple decks.
from fragility to humility....maybe white lives should matter a little less
jaq
Sage

Re: some decks for sale from the netherlands

Post by jaq »

Interested in the Shining Woman tarot. Will PM.
sobelow
Seeker

Post by sobelow »

Hello, I am interested in Gorgon's Tarot, Decadent Dream and maybe Transparent Tarot. I can not message you, the web redirects me and says there is an error. Could you contanct me please?
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

Carnival at the End of the World Tarot! I'd LOVE to have it!!! Is it still available?

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”