This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Downsizing

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
TarotByArwen
Seer

Downsizing

Post by TarotByArwen »

I'm downsizing my collection. I have 277 decks right now and will be listing more over the next week. http://bit.ly/TarotSale I don't want to list them all here as it is just too many! :D

Some of the more collectible are:

Gatti II by Mengehello
Yoga Tarot (sealed)
Thoth
Willam Black Tarot signed by artist
Vertigo Tarot
Tarot De Marseilles Pierre Madenie 1709
Baroque Bohemian Cats

And a lot of others. If you are looking for something specific, feel free to email me from that link.

Seek joy, y'all
Arwen
Seek joy, y'all,

Arwen Lynch-Poe, www.bit.ly/TrustIt for a 9 Week Online Tarot Course
jaq
Sage

Re: Downsizing

Post by jaq »

Hi - I'm interested in the Lowbrow Tarot and the Parrot Tarot. Will DM.
Raido
Seeker

Post by Raido »

TarotByArwen wrote: 26 Mar 2019, 23:56
300 for this ?! :lol:

You must be joking, right ?

Here still sold for 33 : https://www.tarot-de-marseille-heritage ... 5e71502db6
TarotByArwen
Seer

Post by TarotByArwen »

Thanks for your kind remarks. I based my pricing on what I found for the edition. :D I've also listed more decks as of today.
Seek joy, y'all,

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

TarotByArwen wrote: 04 Apr 2019, 15:16 Thanks for your kind remarks. I based my pricing on what I found for the edition. :D I've also listed more decks as of today.
It's also signed and numbered, isn't it?

That is an impressive and extensive list you've posted.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
TarotByArwen
Seer

Post by TarotByArwen »

It is. :D But I get preferring to spend 33 E on a third edition. I really do. And I figured out how to turn on notifications. YES! I thought I had. :D
Seek joy, y'all,

jaq
Sage

Post by jaq »

TarotByArwen wrote: 26 Mar 2019, 23:56 I'm downsizing my collection. I have 277 decks right now and will be listing more over the next week. http://bit.ly/TarotSale I don't want to list them all here as it is just too many! :D

Some of the more collectible are:

Gatti II by Mengehello
Yoga Tarot (sealed)
Thoth
Willam Black Tarot signed by artist
Vertigo Tarot
Baroque Bohemian Cats

And a lot of others. If you are looking for something specific, feel free to email me from that link.

Seek joy, y'all
Arwen
Arwen, I never heard back from you about the Lowbrow and Parrot.
TarotByArwen
Seer

Post by TarotByArwen »

Yikes. I never got an email! They are still available though. :D If you DM me your email, I will email you. I have to do it all from my email or I lose things. :D
Seek joy, y'all,

jaq
Sage

Post by jaq »

TarotByArwen wrote: 05 Apr 2019, 22:00 Yikes. I never got an email! They are still available though. :D If you DM me your email, I will email you. I have to do it all from my email or I lose things. :D
I'll DM you again.
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

I am interested in Native Spirit Oracle, will DM you for further details ;)
TarotByArwen
Seer

Post by TarotByArwen »

Now have 351 decks listed including Fantastical Menagerie, Tarot of Delphi, Victorian Romantic 2nd.
Seek joy, y'all,

TarotByArwen
Seer

Post by TarotByArwen »

Myperception wrote: 06 Apr 2019, 02:41 I am interested in Native Spirit Oracle, will DM you for further details ;)
Responded via email. Shipping internationally is expensive but I sent you details. :D
Seek joy, y'all,

BreathingSince72
Sage

Post by BreathingSince72 »

DM I got you about the Tarot of the Zirkus Magi.
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
AstralPasta
Sage

Post by AstralPasta »

TarotByArwen wrote: 07 Apr 2019, 20:28 Now have 351 decks listed including Fantastical Menagerie, Tarot of Delphi, Victorian Romantic 2nd.
I don't see the Fantastical Menagerie on your list but I do see the Magical Menagerie.... Is that the same one?
On my phone mainly so pardon the typos! Also if I seem more lucid than average, I'm probably typing on a PC. Hah!
TarotByArwen
Seer

Post by TarotByArwen »

Fantastical and Magical are two different menageries. :D I may have sold Fantastical already. I'll look to see if I have.
Seek joy, y'all,

AstralPasta
Sage

Post by AstralPasta »

TarotByArwen wrote: 18 Jun 2019, 22:28 Fantastical and Magical are two different menageries. :D I may have sold Fantastical already. I'll look to see if I have.
Forgot about this! Did you ever find out if you still had the Fantastic Menagerie?
On my phone mainly so pardon the typos! Also if I seem more lucid than average, I'm probably typing on a PC. Hah!
TarotByArwen
Seer

Post by TarotByArwen »

I did! I have listed quite a few of my Baba Studios decks. COVID-19 took my job! So I am doing a huge sell off now. Many of my decks that would have been keepers are on the chopping block. :D Including first editions of Victorian Flower Oracle,Victorian Romantic Tarot, Fantastical Menagerie, et more.
Seek joy, y'all,

sararose
Seeker

Post by sararose »

Do you still happen to have (I know this is an old post) the Baroque Bohemian Cats Tarot? I've been wanting that deck, seems like forever!....

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”