This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

ISO Doubts Story Tarot by Naiyuan

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
KittenChops
Seeker

ISO Doubts Story Tarot by Naiyuan

Post by KittenChops »

Hello, I am in search of this cute Taiwanese deck published in 2012. THANK YOU!
Attachments
s-l300.jpg
s-l300.jpg (44.94 KiB) Viewed 953 times
jaq
Sage

Re: ISO Doubts Story Tarot by Naiyuan

Post by jaq »

Oh, I can see why you would want that deck!
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

This deck had been discontinued in the market. It's nearly impossible to purchase this online now. Even there is pre-loved deck or so, it also will go on in mandarin website or taiwanese websites. Unless you have friends from taiwan, maybe can look for those old bookshops.

It was a deck that collaborations in between a famous taiwanese tarot reader/teacher with an artist. Therefore it sold out quite fast while it launched.
jaq
Sage

Post by jaq »

Myperception wrote: 11 Mar 2019, 14:42 This deck had been discontinued in the market. It's nearly impossible to purchase this online now. Even there is pre-loved deck or so, it also will go on in mandarin website or taiwanese websites. Unless you have friends from taiwan, maybe can look for those old bookshops.

It was a deck that collaborations in between a famous taiwanese tarot reader/teacher with an artist. Therefore it sold out quite fast while it launched.
Myperception, could you recommend a few good web sites for Asian tarot decks? I only have two Asian decks, and would love to have more. Thanks!
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

There are all mandarin website for those Asian Tarot decks, i am not sure how you going to read this. But this is the link that consist 40pages of tarot decks list which i like to browse it. You may have a look.

http://www.looktarot.com/search_tarot.php?p=1

If talk about purchase. It's best to go to the country bookshop itself as you hardly get it online. I only have 2 asian tarot decks - fantasy@miracle tarot, china tarot.

How about you? Can you share your asian decks?
KittenChops
Seeker

Post by KittenChops »

I so wish for Taiwanese friends :)

I was just looking at the looktarot website! :) the other day. I got the major s only Jewel Princess tarot. The publisher/same user name has an etsy shop with a few decks:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/looktarot?ref ... p_redirect

There is an ebay seller: baby_dream who seems to be specializing in asian tarot decks. I have gotten a couple of decks form there. The decks are on the pricey side tho.

Another thing I do is I log into Japanese amazon (with my regular log in) then search the "japanese" books category for tarot decks. You also have a view site in English option on the top right. Then go to town with google translate :P There are only a few non western tarot decks available. The price is way more reasonable and shipping is super fast.

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”