This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Putting feelers out for interest in decks I am selling..,

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
maideng0ddess
Seeker

Putting feelers out for interest in decks I am selling..,

Post by maideng0ddess »

Barbara Walker deck and book
Grand Etteilla Egyptian Gypsies Tarot
The Original Bach Flower Color Cards
The New Tarot Deck 1974
Darkana Tarot - Signed - 1st edition (kick starter edition)
Pearls of wisdom Tarot & Book set - 2 Edition RARE
LaBonne AVENTURE Fortune Telling Deck and booklet in plastic case
Morgan Greer Tarot 1993
Old German playing card deck

Best offers - input on pricing from serious collectors welcomed and appreciated

Selling because I need the money to help purchase some software I need for a new business venture.
Thank you so much for sharing the space and the prospect of finding new homes for these deck!
The decks..
The decks..
maideng0ddess
Seeker

Re: Putting feelers out for interest in decks I am selling..,

Post by maideng0ddess »

SOLD: Grand Etteilla Egyptian Gypsies Tarot- actually, I had 2 decks and made it a package deal (less than 100.00) even though one deck had one card missing, which made the preservation of new condition much more achievable... so many missed out on that deal...

Best Offers people ... wasn't kidding! will supply more images upon request.

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”